2

I look through rooms and hear Ab and Harrison outside. Then everything goes silent.

"Ab?!" I shout

Nothing

"Harrison?!" I shout

Nothing

I go to walk out when my camera dies. Next minute I feel someone grab me and put their hand on my mouth. I try to kick and scream but I couldn't. I feel someone tying up my hands and feet with zip ties and putting something around my mouth. I couldn't see their faces because they was covered. I close my eyes feeling tears falling down my face. Then I feel a stinging sensation on my legs like I'd been whipped then I felt them kicking me in the ribs and legs, whipping me with things, slapping and punching me in the face.

They hear sirens and run out leaving me bleeding and crying on the floor. They smashed up my camera and left. I waited for what felt like hours before I heard voices. It wasn't theirs it was two soft voices like two young men.

*unknown pov*

We heard two grown men was arrested in here for something. We entered and heard whimpering.

"Hello" I shout

The whimpering got worst. I found where it was coming from. It was a girl tied to a pole with zip ties. She had amazing brown/blonde long hair that was stained with blood her pants was ripped and she was covered with blood and bruises.

I cut the zip ties and took the cloth away from her mouth. She cowered into the corner crying a shaking.

"Please don't hurt me" She cried

"I'm not going to don't worry" I say "what's your name we are here to help you"

"I'm.... Gem" She says shakily

"Hi Gem I'm Colby and this is Sam" I say holding out my arms for her to hug me

She falls into my arms I didn't care if she had blood on her. She tightly hugs me and Sam comes and joins the hug. We help her up and take her to the car. We was greeted by cops.

"Hey we got told she was in there she needs to go to the hospital" Sam tells the cop

The officer makes a call and tells us there's an ambulance on its way we sit her on the curb and she looks around concerned.

"Are you okay?" I say moving her hair off her face

"My friends left me" She says looking at the floor

"Don't worry about them. We are here to make sure you're okay. We will meet you at the hospital" I say helping her into the ambulance

We get in my car and follow the ambulance to the hospital. When we get there we have to wait in a waiting room for an hour.

"Colby and Sam she requests for you two to go see her" The doctor says and leads us to her room

We walk into her room and she's in a hospital gown and her face is still bruised and her arms are cut up and bruised.

"I called my friends but they didn't answer" She says

"You have us" Sam says sweetly

"Who even are you two" She questions

"I'm Sam Golbach. I'm a YouTuber from Kansas I'm 21. I occasionally summon demons in my mansion" Sam smiles

"I'm Colby Brock also a YouTuber from Kansas. I'm 21 and I am emo" I say and she giggles

She's so gorgeous I can't help but want to get to know her.

"I'm Gem Holland from London I moved to LA to start my YouTube career I've lived here for 1 year and I never thought I'd experience what I did today" She says looking into my eyes