Chapter 12

Matts POV
And right when I thought I had no chance with a girl that I have liked or maybe even loved so much over these years....and I never thought she would ask me too stay with her for comfort. I took off my shoes, my jeans and my shirt. She giggled and I got in the bed and rapped my arm around her and she laid her head on my chest. After couple minutes she was fast asleep, I kissed her head closed my eyes and went to sleep. I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing.
"ughhh sorry Matt.....that's my phone." Kayla said.
"no it's alright. Hey Kay? What happened to your eyes they are all red and puffy....have you been crying?"
"Yeah...but I'm fine now" she said with tears coming to her eyes.
"Hey no you're not come here."
I rapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. She cried into my shoulder. "You should answer that." I said. She wiped her tears.
Kaylas POV
I looked at my phone and I was getting a call from Justin. I picked it up.
(K-Kayla J-Justin)
K- hello?
J- Kay please you need to hear me out
K- Justin why should I? you cheated on me.
J- No babe please it's not like that.
K- Do not call me babe, I'm not your "babe" anymore.
J- Kay please.
K- Justin......
J- please just hear me out you don't have to trust me or forgive me just hear me out.
K- okay fine.
J- not over the phone, that would mean nothing. let me in.
K- What?
J- I am at your house let me in.
K- Ummm okay I'm coming down.
(End of convo)
"Hey Matt...?"
"Yes baby?" he asked
"Justin's here...."
"Oh...umm I'll get dressed and I'll make you something to eat. What do you want?
"Pancakes?" I said with a big smile on my face.
"Sure"
I walked downstairs and open the door to a puffy eye Justin with tears in them.