Chapter 16

(Hey all! so it's been suchhhh a long time since I have been on here, this is the best story I have written and I am really getting back into writing now. I have decided that I will finish this story for those who would still like to read it. As well as possibly making a 2nd book because I will end this one shortly to start over with a new story, and different settings. Maybe a story where Justin isn't on tour and him and Kayla have a house together. So yeah! I will update this story every night or every other night until it is done! xoxo)

Kayla's POV

That night on the tour bus felt off to me, I kept thinking about Selena and Justin. I mean I'm assuming this is where it all happened. I have my own bed for right now, I don't sleep with Justin anymore because we aren't together anymore. But what if we get back together and I have to sleep in his bed with him? The bed where he cheated on me with Selena, I'll think about that every night before I go to sleep and every morning when I wake up. It was pretty late, around 11 pm maybe, Gabby was sound asleep and the rest of us were all just hanging out watching tv. 

"I'm going to head to bed, I'm really tired. Princess I love you and you can come wake me if you need me." Justin said as he got up from the couch, kissed my forehead and fist bumped the guys. 

"Goodnight Jay, sleep tight." I didn't say I love you to him, he didn't deserve it not after cheating on me. I still do love him, very much but I can't make it so easy for him. The guys just looked at me after Justin left the room. They looked like the felt bad for me. 

"So Kay, how are you holding up?" Ryan asked me, he and I are pretty close since I spent most of my time in the beginning of the tour with him and Chaz back stage. Now Christian is a different story, I had just met him but I could tell he was a good guy. A huge flirt, but a good guy; not to mention he is a fairly attractive guy too. 

"I'm holding, I manage to hold back my tears and put on a smile when I'm around people so that's something. What Justin did to me isn't something that could be so easily fixed. No one deserves to be cheated on." I told the guys, trying the best I could to hold back my tears. But I let one escape my eye and then all of a sudden I couldn't stop crying. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to cry. You guys don't have to listen to this, I'm not your problem and this is something you can't fix." I told the guys. They all looked at me with sorrow in their eyes.

"hey, listen to me. I know we have known each other for only a few hours, but Justin does not deserve you. I love him to death, but what he did should have never happened. You are a gorgeous girl and so much more, you don't deserve to have a broken heart." Christian said to me with worried eyes. 

"Yeah, he's right Kay. We all love Justin so much, but he was so beyond wrong to do that to you." Chaz added in. 

"Thank you so much guys, I'm going to try and get some sleep. It's good to know I got you guys to come to with my problems." I told the guys. They all nodded and said they loved me. I hugged them all goodnight and made my way to my bed. They followed shortly after me. It was around 1 am and everyone was sound asleep except me, I was tossing and turning. We slept in bunk beds and I was above Christian. I guess he heard me moving, that he came up to my bed. He kissed my cheek and said "baby girl, get some sleep please. Don't you dare think about the terrible thing Justin did to you, not for another minute. Go to sleep, you don't deserve to lose sleep over him while he is sound asleep." Christian had a point, Justin was sleeping with no worry in the world.

 "Thank you Christian, you're the best." I said to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Kayla." He said. 

Justin's POV

I couldn't sleep, what I did to Kayla was terrible. I laid in my bed thinking and silently crying. I love her so much and I have no clue why my dumb ass would do such a thing to her. She deserves so much better, the guys are right. Yes, I heard most of their conversation. I even heard Christian just talking to Kayla about going to sleep. She's lucky she has them, I don't think she would get through this without them. I soon drifted off into a deep sleep. 

(hey!!! so I hope you guys like it! There is so much more to come!!! Christian and Justin will be fighting over Kayla! sooo anyway I can't wait to finally finish this story! Also please go check out my other stories! My most recent one is a fan-fiction about Ethan Cutkosky also known as Carl Gallagher! so If you like Shameless, the whole cast is in the story so please go read that too!! xoxo)