Chapter 4

Kaylas Pov

  'I wish this bed was an island we can stay here in side it till the sun went down we turn theses blankets to hamicksand we be hand in hand un till the stars came out' my alarm clock went of with I Wish by Emblem3  "Ugh 6:00am on a Sunday" 

"What time is it?" Justin said in his deep husky moring voice, witch was totally sexy. Wait what no thats not what you said. 

"Its six we have to get ready we are leaving at 7"

I hopped out of the shower and let Justin go in. i was wearing black sweats and a cream tanktop with my hair up in a messy pony tail and low cut converse's. Justin got out and i went to got help my sister get ready and help pack the bus.

7:00am

"ok Justin Kayla and Gabby in that bus and the adults in the other one" my dad said 

we had a long drive so we watched some movies and layed on the couch Gabby took over on of the couches so Justin and I get to share one yay! (note the sarcasm) we stopped to get lunch and dinner, after dinner Gabby had fallen asleep in the little bed great! alone with Justin ugh and i have to share a bed with him too unless I want to sleep on the couch.

"hey you want to watch House at the end of the Street?" Justin asked me 

"umm I am dont know..." i was cut off by Justin 

"oh is the Princess finally scared?" Princess really Justin I thought to myself 

"fine put it on" 

Every time a scary part came I would hide my face in Justins chest. 

Justins Pov

Kayla had fallen asleep in my arms so I didnt want to wake her cuz she looked liked an angle so I just slept there with her. 

9:00am 

"Get up get up!" Gabby screamed in my ear 

"I am up" 

"Why did you sleep on the couch? and why did Kayla sleep with you?" 

"So many questions" at this point Kayla was up 

"Hey princess sleep good?" I asked her 

"Fine" 

"Whats going on are you two dating?!?!?!" Gabby yelled happily 

"Ewwww no way Gab I told you I dont like Justin like that." och that hurt I really like Kayla 

"Oh you will be mine one day" 

"Whatever you keeps you asleep at night Bieber" Kayla said getting up and walking into the bathroom.

"Hey Gab you know whatever Kay tells you about me you have to tell me okay" 

"okay Jay" Gab said 

"Good she will be mine one day you know that right?" 

"Of course she will you guys would look so cute together"

"okay go get dressed we are at the arena" 

"ok"