Chapter 17

Kayla's POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night, even after Christian talked to me. He calmed me down a bit, but I just stared at the ceiling all night. It was around 8 am and everyone was still sleeping, so I decided to get up and make some breakfast for everyone. We couldn't take many stops because Justin had a show tonight and we have to be the hours in advance to set up and do sound check. I took out the pancake mix, some eggs, bacon, and made some toast. As I just finishing up I heard little feet running towards me. 

"Good morning Kayla, good morning!" Gabby said with excitement. 

"Well good morning to you too, why are we so happy and excited?" I asked her, she usually never wakes up like this. Usually it's her just moping around until she eats something and really wakes up. 

"Because Kay! You're back! And Justin has a concert tonight! And something smells sooooo good" She replied to me with a big smile on her face. "Do you think you and Justin will get back together?" she asked me, my heart sank. I didn't know the answer to that. 

"I'm not sure Gab, only time will tell. Why don't you go wake up the boys and tell them they have breakfast waiting for them." I told her, trying to hold myself together after thinking of her question. She ran in the back and I could hear her yelling at the boys. 

"Ryan! Chaz! Christian! Justin! Wake upppppp! Breakfast is ready, Kayla made it for us! It smells sooo good, so get your butts up!" I laughed at what she just had said to the boys. I heard her little foot steps coming back, and shortly after the guys foot steps too. Except only Chaz, Ryan, and Christian came to eat. I was wondering where Justin was, if he was okay, did he not feel good?

"Where's Justin?" I asked everyone as they were sitting down. 

"I don't know he was up when I went to wake them all up." Gabby said. That's odd, why wouldn't he come. 

"I'm gonna go get him" I said to them, I stopped eating and got up. I walked down towards Justin's room, the door was slightly opened so I was just gonna go in. But before I did I heard Justin talking to someone, I wondered who it was so I stepped back and listened carefully. 

"Sel, come on. You know you couldn't stay on tour since Kayla is back. I'll make it up to you though.......Yes of course anything for you......I'm trying to get Kayla back.....Yes Sel I love her, I just don't know what to do about us." I stopped listening right there, I had tears coming down my face. How could he? I guess that's what I get for listening in to his conversation. I tried to get myself together but I couldn't so I walked back to where everyone else was and sat down. 

"C-Caan someo-one g-g-go get Ju-Justin-tin please." I stumbled upon my words. They all just looked at me, Gabby had a confused face on. 

"Gabby why don't you go get Justin and see what's taking him so long, huh?" Christian said sweetly to Gabby. She nodded and scurried off. "Kayla, what the hell did Justin do this time?" Christian questioned me. 

"He-e umm was on the phone with uhhh Selena." I replied, shaking and trying to get myself together. "It's stupid I shouldn't be crying over what he was saying." I told the guys what I had just heard and they sat there in disbelief. They couldn't understand what was wrong with Justin. 

"I'm so so sorry Kayla, you don't deserve this. He doesn't deserve you! We are always here for you and if you want we can fly home with you. Or we can help you avoid him and talk to you." Chaz said. 

"Yeah, seriously Kay. We can even skip his concert tonight and go out and do something fun. We have to stay in a hotel tonight anyway. We have seen his concert millions of times, I'm sure he won't mind if we miss one." Ryan added.

"Yes! Let's go out and do something fun! We can all stay in the same hotel room tonight and we can watch movies all night long when we get home! Gabby can even come out with us if you don't want to party or anything. Justin is stupid for not realizing how special you are and how good he had it." Christian said. I was still crying a little bit, but the guys made me feel better. They are the best. We heard foot step coming towards us and all of our heads looked up to look at Justin. I felt sick to my stomach and like I was gonna cry again. 

"Thanks guys, love you all. I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready, since we will be at the stadium soon. Be good for them Gab." I said to them, with out looking at Justin. I got up and walked away with tears pouring down my face. I put some music on, got into the shower, still crying. I took a quick shower and washed my face, put on some clean sweats and walked out. "Gab! I'm out of the shower! Come take one too!" I yelled down the hall to Gabby, and she came running when I said it. She smiled at me and walked into the bathroom, she will probably be in there for at least 30 minutes. We had about an hour until we got to the stadium so since I was alone I decided to call Matt, my best friend. 

On the Phone:

Matt: "Hey gorgeous! What's up?"

Kayla: "Matty..."

Matt: "Princess? What's wrong, are you okay? Did something happen?"

Kayla: "I'm hanging in there. Something happened with Justin this morning." I explained to him everything that happened. 

Matt: "How could he be so stupid?!? So idiotic?!? Does he not get how special you are! How lucky he is that you went back on tour with him? How lucky he is that you are even talking to him?!?" he sounded so mad. 

Kayla: "Matty, please calm down. I'm okay, I took a shower and cleaned myself up."

Matt: "I'm sorry, you know how I'm protective over you."

Kayla: "I know, I know. I just wanted to call and tell you, and I wanted to hear my best friends voice. I have to go, we will be at the stadium soon and I need to get ready. I hope everything is good there."

Matt: "Everything is good, I miss you and love you. Text me, okay? Bye pretty girl, love you."

Kayla: "Bye Matty, love you too."

End of Phone Call. 

I hung up the phone and began to get ready.