Chapter 43 ~ Takuma

The weekend,

We finally got a day off, for the first day in a while, or at least most of us did. I had no idea what was going on, but Mineta, Tokoyami, Kaminari, Kirishima, and I were just sitting at the tables when Midoryia ran by.

He ran out the front door, and when we looked outside to see what was going on, we saw him run down the street. Todoroki and Katsuki were there too, it was the first official day of their provisional license exam training.

Katsuki looked beyond pissed. Todoroki was probably talking about how far behind they are again, it seems like that's all he does. Kaminari asked if we wanted to go to a study session, but I refused, there was probably something I needed to do, I just forgot.

"It's kind of boring here without Katsuki yelling all the time," I groaned while leaning back. "You're so attached to him, I don't get it, what do you even see in him?" Kaminari questioned.

"I am not!" I yelled, "It's like you can't even go a day without him," Mineta said, "He's right, you two are very close," Tokoyami said.

"Of course I can go a day without him," I growled, Kirishima sighed, knowing full well that I was a bit attached to him. "I bet you can't have any fun without him," Kirishima said, "Oh really, well I'm going to have the most fun day ever, without him!" I yelled before standing up.

"She acts like it was a challenge," Tokoyami sighed. I walked/ran to the elevator to get to my dorm. The whole ride up, I was tapping my foot.

To be perfectly honest, I've been so caught up with school work, that I never even got a chance to explore the city. I was most likely going to get lost, but it was fine, that happens quite a bit.

I slipped on a simple outfit and headed back to the common room. "she's back," Kirishima groaned. Without even looking back, I headed out the door of heights alliance, and onto the streets.

Without even knowing where I was going, I walked down the street. "They think I won't be able to have fun, Pathetic, I'm going to have so much fun that they are going to go crazy," I said while facing the ground with an evil smile.

Before long, I quickly made it to the middle of town. I took out my wallet and headed to a nearby store, looking for something, anything to do. The store was small, filled with a few different bags of chips and drinks.

After a bit of looking, I let out a sigh. All I came up with was a pack of mint gum and water. After purchasing it, I took out a piece of gum and headed to the park for a walk.

Like the immature child I was, I headed straight to the sandbox. "hey," I muttered to a little boy sitting right beside me, he looked confused, I would be too if a 15 almost 16-year-old girl was in a sandbox, building a sandcastle so bad that the three-year-olds could do better.

What I think was the kid's mom, gave me a suspicious look and ran over to pick up her kid. "Hey, what are you doing?" I heard someone laugh. When I turned around, I was met with a pair of Dark blue eyes with matching hair.

He gave me a sly smirk while holding a hand out to me. "My name is Takuma Shikikawa, but you can just call me Takuma," He said with the same smile, "I'm (y/n) (l/n), and you can call me (y/n)" I said, returning the smile.

 "My name is Takuma Shikikawa, but you can just call me Takuma," He said with the same smile, "I'm (y/n) (l/n), and you can call me (y/n)" I said, returning the smile