Chapter 27 ~ Shigaraki

We came to school the next day, but a few of the students looked a bit gloomy. "Morning everyone, I'm looking forward to hearing all of your stories of how fun camp was," Mina whined. Sato, Kirishima, Mina, and Kaminari, had all failed their tests.

"Don't worry guys, maybe theirs a last-minute twist or something," Midoriya reassured them, "Stop it Midoryia, you're just going to jinx them," Sero replied. Sero was talking about how he only passed since Mineta passed, Mineta was obviously enjoying the praise.

"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats," Mr. Aizawa said to our class, it was almost like we teleported at the sight of our teacher. "Unfortunately, there were a few of you who didn't pass your final exam, so when it comes to the training camp in the woods, everyone is going," Our teacher yelled, saying the last part enthusiastically.

The kids who were going to stay back jumped with joy at the news. "The good news is that no one bombed the written exam, five failed the practical, badly, two teams of course, and then Sero failed as well," he spoke, Sero looked disappointed but I laughed. Yeah, I know I'm mean, but that's not my problem.

"The teachers were never going to hold back, we just made sure that you had a chance, the training camp will focus on building strength, those who failed need that the most, we were never going to separate you, that was just a logical deception we used," Mr. Aizawa continued, that man always looked overjoyed when he stressed us out.

It looked like the kids who failed were going to have a heart attack. He fooled us all, again, I was starting to lose faith in our teacher. The five who failed would have to take extra lessons, they didn't look so happy about that.

We got a guide for packing and stuff like that. I was in luck since I still had my suitcase from my move. "Guys since were off tomorrow and we finally finished exams, I have a great idea! Why doesn't class 1A go shopping together!" Hagakure yelled, "Yeah!" I yelled while fist-pumping the air.

I still needed quite a few things since I couldn't bring everything when I moved. "Hey Bakugou, you're going to right?" Kirishima asked, "Yeah, he's going," I yelled while dragging him out of the class.

Time skip to shopping mall,

"Wow, I don't think the mall I used to go to is nearly as big as this, this is crazy," I said in aww, everyone was looking around, we looked like kids in a candy store. "Hmm, I think I might need a new pair of crocs," I muttered, "no way, Same!" Kirishima said.

"Wow aren't those UA kids, we saw you at the sports festival!" A group of teens yelled, "Wow, I'm surprised people still talk about that," I said. Kirishima and I sprinted to the shoe store, leaving our class in the dust.

"What color should I get?" I asked Kirishima, who was looking at a pair of navy blue ones. "You should get those ones," He said while pointing to a pair with hot chilis on them. I nodded and picked them up, heading to the checkout.

Once we purchased our stuff, we ran into Mina. "Hey, Mina!" I yelled, she looked over her shoulder and ran to me. We were both looking for clothes next, so we headed to (a random clothing store).

Once we got there, it was already 1:00, we had about two hours to meet at the place we said we would. As soon as we got to the store I saw what Needed immediately. Mina said not to wait for her so I walked out and went to explore. I didn't need much else so I thought I would find someone to walk around with.

"Hey, Midoryia!" I yelled, he looked like he was lost, or confused, so I thought I would accompany him. The closer I walked, the more frightened he seemed. "who's that?" I questioned, an odd man had his arm laced around his shoulder. Once I neared to about a foot, the man wrapped his arm around me too.