Chapter 30

Arima watched the ghoul sleep till he saw some people walk by noting the room. The white reaper got up from his chair to enter the hall way only too see some men in a black "Kishou Arima taking care of the brat I see. This world is strange mind helping us out?"

It was quiet in the hallway till one of the men was about to walk into Kaneki room but was stopped "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Your question is no I won't help you. You might have been brought to this dimension with me and agori but it's time V organization step down." The air was chilly till the main man laughed to himself "It's no longer V organization anymore Kishou... we meet some interesting people along with agori tree."

Arima knew where this was heading only for them to walk away but one stayed "Hydra has a plan and we do as well but won't tell them in due time. Till then Kishou enjoy the show." He was about to run after them till a call was coming in from fury.

"Keep Kaneki Safe that's a order I'm being chased by god knows who. They tried to assassinate me they might do the same to Kaneki or worse. We might be compromised stay alert. I have to go-."

The line was dead making Arima look around heading back into the room only too see the one eyed ghoul still asleep.

8 hours later

Hospital where Natasha, Steve, Arima and Kaneki watched as Fury laid on the table pronounced dead. Kaneki looked at him only to close his eyes then back at Steve "What happened how did this happen." Natasha placed a hand on Kaneki shoulder only for Arima to look around then spoke up. "Organization Hydra fury made a call to me before the first attempt before getting to Rogers apartment. He doesn't know who it was but some people from out dimension organization V. Has plans for this world and Furuta is one of them." Steve took everything in only to take a deep breath "So this V organization and Possibly hydra. People from your dimension now the winter soldier as well this is gonna go bad. Kaneki can you fight?"

The ghoul looked at him breaking his glasses throwing them aside only to look at him "Yes. I'll be on alert for now we should split up try to figure everything out. People will be suspicious about everything. I'm go to my apartment think about everything." Arima watched him leave only to follow him making Steve and Natasha leave as well. This made Kaneki walk down the hallways till someone bumps into him hold a brief case.

He kept moving till he exited the hospital looking up at the night sky only to get in his car driving to his apartment.

Next day

Shield HQ

Kaneki walked the halls only to see Arima following him making the ghoul raise a eyebrow. He enters the office only for the investigator to catch up heading to his desk. They went threw reports like they always do on the case with agori tree till Kaneki got up "I'm go for a walk around base. Also why you following me." Arima looked at him emotionless fixing his glasses "Kaneki Ken you turned into a half kakuja almost killed people. Fury thinks people are after you." Kaneki only looked at the door only to crack his fingers "I'm fine nothing can hurt me here besides you. I don't need a babysitter Arima-San I'm fine. I'll be back."

The ghoul left the office only to walk around till he gets to some part of the base he didn't see to walk before till he stopped. He turned around only to see men with brief cases looking at him only for the ghoul too sigh "You want to detain me you can try.. but it won't be pretty for you guys." The men ran at him throwing punches only for Kaneki to dodge them using his ghoul strength threw one into a wall. One man pulled out of the brief case a sword making Kaneki narrow his eyes.

His kagune was unleashed only for alarms to go off "detain Captain Steve Roger and Agent Kaneki Ken." The Ghoul looked at a window only to run into one of the men throwing him threw the glass seeing him fall to his death. He jumped using his kagune to slow down his fall only too see Steve falling as well only for Kaneki to make a dent into the flooring all agent froze seeing the two. The ghoul ran for it only for gas to be unleashed seeing his kagune dissolve "RC gas...". Steve ran next to Kaneki only for the soldier too look at him "Steve-San the RC gas suppressed my kagune abilities we need to find another means of escape." Steve threw his shield breaking a door the both ran outside making their escape.

Kaneki kept running only to notice someone watching them seeing a purple cloak vanish making him pull out his mask equipping it "Steve-San were almost out we stick together. But we're gonna have to fight our way out." Armored cars blocked off the roads only for Kaneki and Steve to stop. "STAND DOWN!"

Kaneki felt his RC cells come back making him look around only for some men to come out with more brief cases and guns. Everything was silent only for Kaneki to raise his hands cracking his fingers looking at Steve.

Crack~~~