New Friend (Pt.1)

This is pretty gae

Ship: Gream/Dreamnotfound

TR: Strong Language/f-slurs

Clay was a very popular kid in school, he was the quarterback of the football team, had many friends, and surprisingly had good grades. He is well known by teachers and students. Clay loved his popularity, it made him feel like he's a part of something and he really doesn't want to lose it.

Girls would always ask him out, he accepted some but they would just date him cause he's popular not because of actual love. Clay had all these people to hang out with, but he's never found real romance. Until one day

George, who was in the same grade as Clay. He's not into sports or really hanging around a lot of people. He just had one friend Nate. Once it was their senior year in high school George came out to the whole school. Some people were supportive, didn't care, or were just disgusted. From what he knew, he was the only gay guy in school.

He came out first to his family, apparently, they knew already and didn't care. Then to his close friend Nate. Unexpectedly Nate wasn't supportive at all. He stopped being friends with George, leaving George alone.

Sadly shortly after he came out, rumors started going around. Saying how George would do things with guys for money. So then there would always be a couple of "straight" guys going up to him asking how much he charges. It was a really stressful time for George.

But luckily he made a new friend, well his new bestfriend, Mikhail.

He thought, he could be happy being himself but that wasn't the case. Because of the rumors he would always get picked on, beat up, and his locker would be vandalized. He did have some people he's still cool with and that didn't believe the rumors, but those friends are more like school friends, they don't hang out outside of school.

One day George was walking home from school. He walks home alone and just listens to music on his phone. While he was just vibing to his music, he was pushed to the ground suddenly.

These two guys from his school stood before him.

"Look at what we have here. The faggot who's been going on around school", one of them said sinisterly.

"Mhm, and since we're not in school. We can't get into trouble", the other replied.

"What do you want from me? Can't you just leave me alone?", George begged trying to get up.

George was immediately kicked back down by one of the guys.

"No one said you can get up", he said with aggression in his voice. Then kicks George directly on the face causing his nose to bleed.

The two began just kicking and punching George. While George just laid there taking it. Eventually, they got bored and just left, leaving George on the ground with his face bloodied and just crying on the sidewalk.

*Clay's POV*

Clay was walking to go to Wendy's #notsponsored, on the walk there he seen two of his classmates running away from somewhere.

"Hey, Mega! Hey, Callahan!" He tried to call out to them but they didn't seem to notice and just kept running.

Clay just kept walking and then noticed that the was someone on the ground from where the two were running from. He went over to see if the person is okay.

"Hey, are you okay?" Clay got a closer look at the stranger.

George swats his hands "Go away! Leave me alone.", he begged.