First Date

So I realized that writing 3rd person is kinda easy. So I hope you enjoy this.

Ship: Adam6d, mention of F1nn6d

Vincent a French man who lives alone in his house in London. Well, not alone, he has his cat. He moved out of his parent's house almost a year ago and after that, he felt lonely.

After some time he got into a relationship for a few months but it didn't work out since Vincent had to work all the time and his partner didn't like the lack of attention. He eventually moved on a found another partner, Adam.

Adam was the nicest guy Vincent ever met, but yet Adam had a temper. He never got angry at Vincent but he gets angry at other people really easily. Vincent does appreciate how nice he is towards him, but sometimes his temper towards other people can be unsettling. But Vincent still cared about him. He told Adam about it and he understood. He started doing anger management.

They've been dating for about 3 months and Vincent realized they haven't been on a real date. Vincent wanted to plan an actual date with him, but then remembered about Adam's temper. But he thought he should give it a chance to go to a restaurant. Maybe after all the Anger Management classes, Adam can now control his temper.

Vincent then called Adam. "Hey Baguette", Adam says happily. "How you been?"

"I've been good. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out"

"Like on a date?" He says confused.

"Yeah, we haven't really been on a date yet."

"Well, yeah of course we can. I really want to spend time with you. What do you have in mind"

"Maybe we can go to a restaurant. There's this one I heard it's really good"

"That sounds great, when could we go?"

"I'm off work tomorrow see we can go tomorrow night"

"I really can't wait. I really want to see you now though." Adam whined

Vincent chuckled a bit "You can come to my place when I finish work today. We can watch a movie or do some stuff"

"Awesome! I definitely can't wait", he says cheerfully.

Vincent smiled at how happy Adam sounded. "I'll talk to you soon, I need to go back to working."

"Aww, okay then. Bye baguette" he blew a kiss through the phone.

"Bye", he also blew a kiss through the phone.

Vincent got back to doing his boring job. Excited to see Adam tonight and then go on a date the next day. But he does hope everything will go okay tomorrow.

*Skip to the next day*

It was now the next day and Vincent was really happy about going with Adam to the restaurant. Vincent looked over at Adam was laying down in his bed next to him and just admired his handsome face. It was almost noon so Vincent began poking Adam's face to wake him up.

"Adam", he pokes his face. "Wake up sleepy head, it's almost noon." He whispered softly.

"Mmm no, let me sleep" He pushes Vincent's hand away then buries his face in the pillow.

Vincent just gives up and just shakes Adam awake causing Adam to yell.

"AARRGGHH!! What the hell!" he shouts. Then realized how he reacted "Sorry".

"It's okay, but you need to wake up. We have to buy some clothes"

Rubbing his eyes "Clothes? For what?" He tilts his head in confusion.