chapter 18

Thank you so much for reading! I have 5 chapters in drafts for another book, and I am currently working on that more, but I will still post chapters for this one every few days. Enjoy!

-Gaara pov-

Temari was talking about something, but I wasn't listening. I was still wondering why Naruto wouldn't hate me. I mean, he told me himself he has seen what I've done. What I am. But he still treats me like... a human being.

"-aara. Gaara!" I snapped out of my thoughts, and turned to Temari.

"What?" I said. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Do you want to go to Naruto's now?" She asked. I nodded my head, so we went to go get an escort.

-Naruto pov-

"Your form is sloppy. Stand up straighter, and move your feet farther apart." I said. She did as was told. I nodded, and Sakura came charging at me again. She attempted to punch my shoulder, but I ducked and stepped to the side.

"Don't punch with the strengh of your arm, punch with your whole body weight." She looked confused, so I showed her.

"Here, you keep bending your elbow, and then straightening it to punch. But you want to slightly throw your body, gaining momentum." I said, showing it to her as I was talking.

"I still don't really get it. I mean, I see the difference but..." She said. trailing off.

"How about you try the two, and feel the difference. But use that." I said, pointing to a wooden dummy. She walked over to it and tried the weaker punch, then the stronger one.

"I can kinda feel a difference."

"Now try the two again, but infuse your fist with chakra." She nodded, and stood there for twenty seconds or so sending her chakra to her hand. She tried the weaker punch first. When her fist hit the dummy, a small crater was formed around the point of impact.

"Cool! Using chakra in fighting helps alot!" She said.

"Yeah, but only if you know how to use it. Now, try the othr punch." Sakura gathered her chakra in her hand again, and struck the dummy. Instead of a dent like before, it shattered.

"Woah." She said quietly, staring at her hands. I laughed a bit at her awed expression.

"Now. I think it's time you tried healing again." Her head snapped up, and she was now staring at me with her eyes wide open, and her face was a little pale.

"Don't injure yourself this time!!!" She scolded, agressively poking a finger on my chest.

"It will just be a small cut this time."

"NO!"

"You need to learn. And anyways, it doesn't hurt." She threw her hands up in the air.

"Fine! But it better be small." I nodded, and grabbed the same sword as before. Ignoring Sakura's expression, I made a small cut on the back of my hand.

"See? Small. Now do what you did before. But remember, it's very important you stay calm." I said. She took a deep breath, and reached her hand so it was hovering over mine. After a few seconds, a light green glow could be seen.