chapter 8

I have decided to make this a gaanaru fic, because I love my precious sandy boi.

-naruto pov-

"kill them." Gato said lazily, waving his hand. Ten men started running towards me, letting out all thier KI (killing intent). Pathetic. The first one swung his sword, but I grabbed the blade and pushed it in the other direction, so the hilt hit his head. I kicked the second shattering his ribs, while I stuck the third's own dagger in his neck.

I was going to take this slow. And enjoy. Every. bit.

The fourth tried to punch me, but I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back, breaking as many bones as I could along the way. The fifth plunged a broad sword in my direction, but I ducked causing it to go right through the fourth's head. With his sword stuck I gladly took the oportunity to snap his neck with a satisfying crack. Two more men charged at me. I punched one in the gut, rupturing his organs beyond repair. The other I slit his neck with a dagger on the ground. Then, Quicker then the human eye could see, I grabbed three senbon needles and threw them in the necks of the last three.

"been a while since I had some fun." I said in a demonic voice. The other men were hesitating to attack me after watching me take down ten men in under fifteen seconds.

"k-kill him! Every one charge at once!" They followed orders. I was getting bored, so I started cutting them down faster, but still making it as painful as possible. There were only about a hundred and fifty left. I was going to play with them a little longer.

"Earth style, gravitational field." I said, causing the twenty men in front of me to suddenly drop to the floor. I upped the power and watched them get crushed.

"Water style, forbidden breath." Thirty men stopped charging, and held their necks, trying to breath, but their lungs were already filled up with water.

"Fire style, flames of the damned." I said as twenty men burst into black flames.

"Lightning style, chidori." I plowed through another ten men with the chidori.

"I have been wanting to try this out, but I never had any practice targets. Wind style, blade of the clouds." I swiped my hand to the side in a chopping motion. Nothing happened at first, but then all the rest of the men fell to the ground with either a slit thoat, or their head just came right off their shoulders. Only Gato was left.

"P-Please spare me. I-I-I'll give you money, women, anything j-just don't kill me please!" He pleaded.

"The only thing I want is your life." I was going to play with him and make him suffer, but I couldn't do everything I wanted with my team around. I didn't want to scar them too bad. So instead I just cut off his head and sealed it in a scroll. I could get a bounty for that later. I could hear the people around me cheering.

"You guys ok? You seem a little pale." I said to my teammates in a normal voice.

'look at their faces!' I heard kurama say while rolling on the ground laghing in my mindscape.

"Naruto... Where did you learn chidori?" Kakashi said. seriously? That's the first thing he asks?

"I've seen you do it a few times, so I decided to try it myself." Kakashi's expression was gold.

"We should be getting back, I told Inari we would be there for lunch." I created a bunch of clones who got rid of the bodies, then went back to work on the bridge again. Soon, the other people did too.

"Also Kakashi, I think it is time to teach them chakra control after we eat."

-timeskip brought to you by a chibi meliodas-

"But we already know how to climb trees." sasuke said.

"Yes but, you will be doing it without hands. Care to explain naruto?" Kakashi said.

"Sure. You have to channel chakra into your feet, so you can stay on the bark. Too little and you'll slip, too much and you'll get blasted off. Here." I said as I went over to a tree, and continued walking right up it until I was upside down on a branch.

"See? Now you try."

"I reccomend you get a running start," Kakashi added. I sat down and watched them try, while kakashi was reading his icha icha paradise books. After a while sakura made it too the top, which clearly didn't sit well with sasuke.

"Can... Can I have some help." He asked with his head down. I smiled.

'He's finally getting over his goddamn uchiha pride.' kurama said.

"Sure. Do you have any idea what you are doing wrong?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Well, first of all you need to stop thinking of it as a competition, that won't help with your focus. and second, you keep using too much. You can slowly add more chakra as you go up, but not too much at once." He seemed to understand, so I went to go talk to sakura.

"Sakura there is something you should know." I have to tell her, or she won't get any better.

"The reason you are so good at this, is because you don't have much chakra too control." She looked down sadly.

"Is there a way to change that? Or... will I have little chakra forever." I chuckled a little.

"You can up your chakra reserves, but you would have to train hard." She nodded.

"It would totally impress sasuke!"

"NO!" I yelled, making her blink in shock.

"You have so much potential, and you could make a great ninja, but you don't have the right motivation. Stop trying to impress sasuke. If I were him, I wouldn't date you. You're too clingy, and you try too hard to get him to like you forcefully. Instead, just try to earn his respect first." She looked taken aback. I then moved closer so I could whisper the last part in her ear.

"Plus, he would probably like someone who is strong, and works hard." I took a few steps back. I watched sakura as she grasped onto that new motivation in her mind.

"Please train me." She said with a new spark in her eye. I smiled. There was hope left for her after all.

"By the way, you are a perfect fit to be a medical ninja, I reccomend you try for that." She thought it over, then nodded.

"Great! We can start a few days after we get back."

Yay, extra long chapter! (for my standards anyway). Hope you are enjoying. Also, I want to do some kakashi x iruka, what do you guys think? They would unite to become the ultimate naruto dads. See you in the next chapter!

1165 words!