Peyton: Hi

Peyton: Hi.....you must be Acheron?

Acheron: Yes, call me Ash, and you must be Peyton.

                                Leaning forward, he shakes her hand and kisses her cheek.

Acheron: It's nice to meet you. Ready to go?

                                                                                              *Peyton*

                            She walks up to the shop just as Acheron walks out. God he is gorgeous. He turns and sees her, wow his smiles makes her knees weak.

Peyton: Hi

Peyton: Hi....you must be Acheron?

Acheron: Yes, call me Ash, and you must be Peyton.

                                             He shakes her hand and kisses her cheek. Peyton feels heat rise to her cheeks.

Acheron (Ash): It's nice to meet you. Ready to go?

Peyton: Yea

                                         Smiling they walk side by side toward the coffee shop. Walking in, Peyton sits down as Ash walks to the front to order the coffee. Sitting down across from her, he smiles and says:

Acheron (Ash): This is the real test. How do you like your coffee?

                                         Peyton laughs

Peyton: Extra sweet with very little coffee and lots of milk

                                        Ash smiles
Acheron (Ash): Exactly what I was going to say

                                                                                             *Harley*

                                  I just finished fucking Bentley in the car. God that was exhilarating. I touch my lip and he looks over at me while he drives.

Bentley: I love that look on your face

Harley: I can't help it.....you make my soul feel like it's on fire.

                                   He lifts my hand and kisses my knuckles.

Bentley: When we get back to the apartment, I have a few things to talk to you about. Nothing necessarily bad. So, don't worry too much. Alright?

Harley: Okay....

                                      I smile and we chat about all kinds of things on the drive back. Music, movies, books, high school, college....Before we know it, we are pulling up outside of Bentley's apartment.

Bentley: I needed to stop here first to check on Tristan, and get some clothes. Come up with me?

Harley: Okay babe.

                                   We head up and when Bentley opens the door, the place is trashed. Holes in the wall, things thrown everywhere.

Bentley: WHAT THE FUCK TRISTAN!!

                                 He storms through the apartment and opens Tristan's bedroom door.

Tristan: What the hell man! Close the door!

Bentley: What the hell did you do to the apartment? I fucking live here too dude. You destroyed the place. You show up outside the shop, drunk off your ass......YOU'RE DRUNK RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Tristan: Who cares? Don't like it, then get out.

Bentley: Fine. Fuck it. Figure out everything on your own. I'm done. Good luck with everything. Come back to the shop or don't. I'm grabbing some shit and later this week, I'll send movers to pack the rest.

                                  Bentley storms back to the kitchen and pulls me into his room.

Harley: I'm sorry if I caused all of this....

Bentley: You didn't cause anything. This is Tristan throwing a fit because he can't have his cake and eat it too. He wanted to drag Peyton along but fuck other women too. He didn't get his way, so he's acting like a fucktard.

                                   I laugh hysterically

Harley: I never in a million years would have thought you'd say the word fucktard.

                                   He chuckles and smiles while shrugging

Bentley: Well....he is.