Chapter 33 - Day Out

Start from the beginning

"Are you ready?" I ask Damian with a smile and he shakes his head. There's butterflies in my stomach as the front of the ride hangs over the drop. Suddenly we're flying forward and Damian shouts as wind passes by my ears.

This is amazing! How have I never done this before? Damian doesn't stop screaming for the whole ride as I laugh. I can also hear Nathan's screams from in front of us as we go around loops and sharp turns.

The ride slows down at the end as it goes back to beginning and comes to a stop. The harness things unlock and we all stand off the ride, Damian looking shocked and quite grumpy.

"I can't believe you made me do that," he grumbles as we walk out of the exit.

"It was so fun!" I say and he shakes his head.

"Never again," he says firmly.

"I agree," Nathan says as he rubs his head. Marcus is smirking at his husband as Cole hugs him better.

We go on so many more rides as Damian and Nathan wait for us at the ends of them all. I have so much fun with my second family and they accept me as their own very quickly. Lacey is so nice to me and doesn't treat me like a sub now we're outside of the club. Same with Lucas, we're all equal here.

We get dinner at a little restaurent then go on more rides to fill the rest of the day. Damian agrees to go on the river ride at the end of the day because it's just a relaxing raft that goes around with different animals around us.

I'm not happy when we have to go home, but Cole promises we'll come back sometime. We sit in the backseat again for the drive home but Cole sits in the middle so he can cuddle Nathan.

Marcus drops us off at Damian's house and I hug Cole goodbye before we go inside. It's starting to get dark so Damian turns the lights on as he goes to the kitchen to make us a quick tea.

"Have you had fun today?" He asks as he makes us a sandwich each before we go to his playroom.

"I have, Grazie mi amore," I say and kiss his cheek. He looks down to my collar and smiles then plants a kiss on my lips.

"Eat and then go prep," he says as we eat our meals. I get a glass of water and drink that as I finish the lovely sandwich. I get more excited for our scene as I finish the food quickly.

"See you soon mi amore," I say as I go up to the bathroom and strip off. I do an enema a couple of times to make sure I'm clean inside before I go to the playroom and kneel to wait for my Master. I hear him walking around outside the door as I focus on relaxing into the attention position.

The door opens and I see his leather covered legs walking towards me.

"You look so beautiful, my love," he says as he lifts my chin to look at him. "Are you ready for the scene?"

"Sì Master," I reply. He walks beside me and I hear him in the wardrobe before he stands behind me.

"I'm going to put a spreader bar across your ankles, safeword if you have to," he says as he crouches behind me. I feel him cuff my ankles and then stretch the bar out so I spread my legs. He holds onto my left wrist and pulls it behind my back and cuffs it to the middle of the bar. He does the same with my other wrist so I'm leaning back with my legs held apart as I kneel on the floor.