Chapter 33 - Day Out

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I can buy my own ticket," he says when I scan my card.

"I know you can, but I want to treat you mi amore," I say as we go past the gates and wait for everyone else. "You can make it up to me tonight."

"Oh I will, how does vibrators and a spreader bar sound?" He asks lowly. I shiver and nod as he wraps his arm around my waist to rest on my hip.

"That sounds very good Master," I whisper in his ear and he smirks.

"What are you two whispering about?" Lacey asks as he and Thomas walk over.

"Just about tonight's activities," Damian says and Thomas smirks.

"Is it exciting?" Thomas asks with a curious face.

"It is private," I say and he lets it go. Lucas comes through next with Cole, Marcus, and Nathan behind him.

"Should we go to the biggest ride before the line gets long?" Cole asks and we all follow Cole's map to the biggest roller coaster. I'm so excited for my first time on a roller coaster that I'm practically dragging Damian with me.

"Please come on the ride with me mi amore," I say when we get to the line.

"If I do then you owe me," he says.

"Yes!" I say and we walk through the zigzag path to the end of the line which isn't too long. We stand with Lucas because the ride is three seats in a row.

"He has you wrapped around his finger," Lucas says to Damian.

"I know he does, but I'm still the Dom," Damian says back as he looks down to where I'm leaning against him.

"You would do anything for me," I say to Damian. "You love me too much."

"True, I do love you," he says and leans down to kiss my lips.

"You're too perfect together," Lucas says with a pretend gag.

"You'll find your perfect man eventually," Damian says. "Don't let Joey discourage you."

"I know, I'm working on it," Lucas answers as we step forward in the line. I notice Damian squeezes my hand tighter as we get closer to the front of the line. We can hear other people screaming as the ride goes around and Damian has the same look as Nathan has.

"Are you afraid?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"No," he says but he sounds uncertain.

"I will hold your hand, so will Lucas," I say and Lucas nods.

"I'm fine," he says and I squeeze his hand gently.

Cole, Nathan, and Marcus go onto the ride followed by Lacey and Thomas then us. We are at the back of the ride and sit in the seats. I sit Damian in the middle so he can hold our hands and the person puts the things over our shoulders and over our laps.

"No backing out now," I hear Lucas say and I laugh. Damian holds my hand tightly then holds Lucas' as the ride slowly starts moving forward. He squeezes my hand as we go up the large ramp to the first drop.