Linebreak

"Make sure when you head in there to be careful with them, we have them lying on their stomachs. If they start yelling or screaming in pain, immediately come get us." The nurse said while we nodded and went in quietly to see Percy and Jason on two beds beside each other, breathing evenly as a nurse walked past us carrying a platter with a massive piece of metal that had blood all over it while I immediately felt sick.

"Oh my son." Poseidon said softly as he walked over to Percy's unconscious form and pulled a chair up beside him and just sat there "I hope they find him." Leo said while we sat in silence, knowing exactly who he's talking about.

After about ten minutes of silence Percy started to scream in pain while everyone jumped up in shock while I felt my heart shatter "Go get the nurse, NOW!" Poseidon yelled as Connor ran out of the room. "Percy, Percy calm down, it's okay." Poseidon said soothingly but it didn't seem to have an effect on him at all till the nurses came in and started to usher us out of the room. "I'm not going anywhere." Aphrodite said pushing one of the nurse's arm off her "Aphrodite, they need their space and have all concentration on Percy." I said gripping her arm while she nodded as we left the room as Jason started to scream in pain as more nurse's came into the room.

"Make sure no one comes back in here." One of the nurses said to a doctor as he nodded as he quickly ushered us out of the room "Please head to the waiting room. We'll tell you when we're finished." he said walking back to the room while we walked back to the waiting room.

Three months later

Percy POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in a room but I was lying on my stomach with a ice cold towel on my back, that felt really good. "Where am I?" I said in confusion as I tried to remember what happened and how I ended up in this room but I don't remember anything. I turned to lie on my back but when I did, it felt like hot irons were placed on my back as I screamed in pain as a memory popped up in my head that showed a car exploding and a raven hair teen cradling a blonde hair boy's head till he fell unconscious as I clutched my head, trying to ease the pain as the door opened as people in white clothes turned me over as the pain eased as I sighed in relief, till it finally stopped.

"Excuse me ma'am, but where am I and why does my back feel like it got scorched by a flamethrower?" I said trying to turn back around but they stopped me "You don't remember what happened?" one of them said while I shook my head as I noticed another figure also lying on his back, whom I noticed was the boy who was unconscious "Do you know who he is?" they said pointing at the sleeping boy as I studied him. Strong jaw, blonde hair, looks like he's a athletic player but I can't see his eyes "No ma'am, I don't know him at all." I said shaking my head as they sighed sadly "I was hoping it wasn't amnesia but I fear that's what it is and if Percy has it, no doubt Jason will have it when he wakes up." she said as I clutched my head again, feeling like there's a hammer pounding on my head and is only getting worse and worse.

After a few minutes of severe pain, it dulled to the point it's only throbbing as I looked at the boy and remembered who he was "That's Jason. He's my best friend and my brother in all but blood." I said pointing at Jason while they nodded "Yes, do you remember where you met him at?" one of them said as I tried to remember but couldn't as I sighed, frustrated. "No ma'am, I don't remember where I met him at." I said as they nodded "If you'll excuse us, we're going to go grab some people alright?" she said as I nodded. "But whatever you do, don't turn onto your back." They said as I nodded as they left the room.

After about fifteen minutes of silence and trying to remember what happened, a groan interrupted my thoughts. "Jason! Are you awake?" I exclaimed as I looked over and saw Jason opening his eyes to show me a startling electric blue as another pain hit my head but then disappeared as a girl with raven black hair that flowed down to her mid-back appeared in my head. "Jason, are you okay?" I said as he looked at me with confusion evident in his eyes "Do I know you?" he said as I realized he probably had the same problem I did. "My names Percy. Percy Jackson." I said as his eyes snapped shut as he clenched his head, gripping it like a lifeline "Percy, is that you?" he said taking deep breaths as I smiled and nodded "Yea buddy, its me." I said as he smiled, then looked around in confusion.