III

Jisung shuffled around his bed, yawning loudly. He grabbed his phone, quickly looking at Minho's messages. A smile spreaded across his face, a tint of pink coloring his cheeks.

"What tim- FUCK SHIT", he jumped out the bed, running towards the shower. Panic fills his body, as he quickly took a shower. "How did I fucking overslept?"

He threw a orange hoodie and some jeans on, grabbing his backpack and running out his dorm. He was hesitant to walk in the classroom. Everyone will start at him, especially Min..

He made it to the door, opening it quietly. Jisung tiptoed by Changbin, feeling a little successf-

"Jisung, come here..", Mr. Lee mutters, facing the chalk board.
Quiet curses slip out his mouth, slowly walking up to the board.

"Hurry up I don't have all day..", Minho said, slightly louder than before. Jisung quickly walked up to his desk, sitting in the chair infront of it. He looks up at Minho, his face turing a faint red.

Minho paces around the class, clicking his pen loudly. "See class, coming to my lessons late shows how little respect you have for me and this class. We could be on to the next part of the lesson but someone had to come late. Anyways, class finish with your notes" Minho paused infront of seated Jisung, staring down at him.

"See me afte-"

Jisung stood up, kinda intimidated by his height a little. "I woke up late, it happens. I don't have to see you after class everytime I mess up even the slightest bit." The older looked down at him and chuckled lightly.

"See me after class.", he walked back to the board and continued writing. Jising turned around to a laughing Changbin. He walked over to him and hit him with his notebook. "Shut up."

"Not my fault that you were late dumbass." Changbin slid his notebook to Jisung so he can copy his notes.

"People are late, shit happens. Doesn't give him a excuse to embarra-"

"When you're gonna tell him. He's probably not gonna be mad. He probably knows already.", Changbin yawns loudly, placing his head on the desk. He eventually fell asleep, causing Jisung to giggle a little.

Jisung was quickly writing his notes until he felt eyes on him, making him move around in his seat. He looked up, seeing Minho's eyes on him. Minho didn't take his eyes off the boy for a good 30 seconds. It made Jisung's stomach churn a little. He covered his heavenly tinted face with his yellow sweater paw, focusing back on his work.

A hour later class was finished. A loud whine erupted from Jisung's mouth as he tugged on Changbin's sweater. "Take me with you please."

"No, suffer.", Changbin smiled at the boy and walked away. The class was slowly clearing out, leaving Jisung alone with his teacher. Jisung put his head down and groaned, kicking the air.

After a couple of minutes, Jisung heard loud footsteps stop in front of him. He looked up amd saw Minho, his stomach filled with butterflies.

"Jisung, I'm not mad but this behavior has to stop. You're either late or you don't pay attention. It's getting on my nerves.", Minho stated, taking a seat next to the nervous boy.

"Like I know you're a good student, but you just don't try. You know what I'm trying to say?", Jisung nodded, twiddling his fingers in his lap.

His breath hitched loudly as he felt a hand rest on his thigh, squeezing it a little. Minho leaned close to Jisung, his lips brushing against Jisung's ear.

"You think I'm stupid. I know you're Hannie, Jisung.", Minho raised his hand up higher on his thigh, enjoying the boy's reactions.

Jisung bit his lip softly, glancing at the olders hand on his thigh. He whined a bit louder, the lewd sounds echoing in the empty classroom. Minho brushed a stray piece of hair from the boy's face, still keeping his hand on his thigh. He started teasing the zipper of Jisung's pants, causing Jisung to fidget in his seat.