II

Jisung came home exhausted, his energy drained completely. He fell into his computer chair, logging into his account to see if Minho texted him.

He tried to ignore the fact he was his teacher, but it was hard. Hearing his voice boom through the classroom was imprinted in his mind every time he looked at his dms with him.

Jisung bit his lip, reading every praise he told him, making him slightly turned on, but still bothered on the fact that was his teacher.

After a few minutes of staring at the screen, Jisung looked at the clock and realized it was 10 pm. He wanted to stay up until that ping from his computer but-

Mid thought, he got a dm. His body got hot, his face obviously happy. He hurried and clicked on the dm, biting his pinkish lips in excitement.

-Hannie changed 50 yr old man to Min-

Min: Hi baby

Hannie: hiii, i changed it..

Min: i see, whats my baby doing

Hannie: mmm nothing

Min: can you do something for daddy?

Jisung's face turned red from the word, causing him to grip at the bottom of his pink hoodie.

Hannie: 😳

Min: you like that word hm?

Hannie: yes...

Min: hmm, ok. I want you to give me your number if comfortable and i want you to do smth

Hannie: what?

Min: ill tell you when i call you, mkay

Hannie: yes...

Min: good boy

Min: whats your number?

Hannie: XXX-XXXX

Min: im about to call you..

-Min is offline-

Hannie: ok..

As soon as he logged out of his computer his phone started vibrating.  Jisung was a bit scared. What if he finds out that he's his student? How would he react?

He quickly answered the phone, his soft breaths hitting the mic.

"H-hi...", Jisung stuttered, his grip on his hoodie getting stronger.

"Mm, hi baby.", Minho responded.

"W-what does daddy w-want me to do?", Jisung softly whimpers, softly touching the tent under his boxers.

"Is my baby touching himself already?", Minho asks, his question creating goosebumps all over Jisung's body.

"M-mgh yes..", He pulls down his boxers, immediately stroking himself slowly.

"I w-want it to be d-daddy's touch m-more." Jisung started to stroke faster, load moans spewing out of his mouth.

"Fuck, I want your pretty body on my cock so bad.", Minho murmurs in the phone, causing more sinful sounds to escape Jisung's lips.