"Truth or dare Ams?" Faryn asked.

"Dare, Faz."

"I dare you to lift your dress up."

Amy stood up and lifted her dress. Faryn licked her lips, while everyone else gasped.

"You're commando as well?" said Bill.

"Yeah," Amy replied. "Anyone got a problem with me and my girl being commando?"

Everyone remained silent.

"Good," Amy said. "Truth or dare, Lucy?"

"Truth."

"What is your sexuality?"

"Lesbian I think," Lucy said. "I mean, I have a girlfriend."

"I have a boyfriend," Emily said. "But I'm bisexual. So it doesn't always show what you are."

"Yeah, I'm a lesbian. Truth or dare, Em?"

"Dare."

"Make yourself cum."

"What?" asked Emily.

"I dare you to masturbate and make yourself cum. Strip naked if it helps you."

"Okay then," Emily said nervously. "I've never done this before."

"Just relax Em," Faryn said. "Just go with the flow."

Emily took her blouse and bra off again. She then slipped her trainers and socks off. She pulled her leggings and panties down and off. She was now sitting there completely naked.

Emily stroked her mound with her fingers. She rubbed her clit gently, moaning quietly. She slid a finger into her vagina. She pumped the finger in and out of her pussy, moaning loudly. She inserted another finger, then another. Soon, her whole hand was inside her dripping cunt. She was now fisting herself, screaming loudly in pleasure.

After ten minutes, she came in a larger than normal orgasm.

After she'd come down from her high, she got dressed again. She put her bra and panties back on, followed by her socks and leggings. She then put her trainers back on, then her blouse.

"You did great baby," Bill said supportingly to his girlfriend.

"Thanks baby. Truth or dare, Faryn?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to jump in your swimming pool."

"Indoor or outdoor?"

"Outdoor."

"Clothed or naked?" Faryn asked.

"Naked, of course."

"Okay."

They all went to the outside pool. Once there, Faryn took her stilettos off. She then removed her dress, leaving her completely naked.

"Be ready with a towel baby!" she said to Amy, who nodded.

Faryn then ran towards the pool and jumped in. She swam to the steps and climbed out, then made her way back to the others.

Amy handed her a towel and helped her dry herself.

Once dry, Faryn put her stilettos back on and then put her dress back on.

They went back inside.

"Truth or dare Hannah?" Faryn asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to strip naked, and just sit there naked."

"For how long?"

"For the whole time."

Hannah nodded. She took off her tank top. She unclasped her bra and pulled it off. She took her sandals off. She removed her shorts, then her panties came off. She was now completely naked.

She put her clothes in a pile to one side by the wall out of the way, then sat back down.

"Truth or dare, Bill?" Hannah said.

"Dare."

"I dare you to sit with your cock out. Just unzip and take it out."

Bill unzipped his trousers. He unbuttoned his boxers, then took his penis out. It was partly erect after watching his girlfriend touching herself.

"Truth or dare, Amy?" he asked, zipping back up.

"Dare."

"I dare you to run around on the beach for ten minutes naked."

"Okay," Amy replied eagerly.

She slipped her sliders off. She then lifted her dress over her head and off, dropping it on the floor. She was now completely naked.

They all followed Amy to the balcony. Amy then went back inside and appeared on the beach a minute later.

"So, I've just gotta run around for ten minutes. Is that right?"

Bill nodded.

"Alright! I'd love to!"

Amy then began running around like a maniac. She screamed random things and squealed every now and then.

Ten minutes later, she came back inside. The others went back to the lounge.

Amy put her sliders back on. She then picked her dress up and put it back on again. She then sat back down.

"What now?" asked Bill.

"Let's dance," suggested Amy, smiling.

"Okay," said Lucy.

"But," Amy explained. "There's a catch. You've gotta dance with a partner."

"Em?" said Bill. "Care to dance with me?"

"Yes Bill."

"Lucy, wanna dance with me?" asked Hannah.

"Hell yeah."

"That leaves you and me Amy," said Faryn. "May I have the pleasure of dancing with you?"

"Of course you can, baby."

Faryn grabbed Amy by the waist, and Amy put her arms around Faryn's neck.

Hannah and Lucy put their arms around each other's necks.

Bill put one hand on Emily's waist as the other was still clutching a crutch, and Emily put her arms around his neck.

They all began dancing to Amy's favourite songs.

Bill and Emily were the more clumsy couple, ending up on the floor a couple of times. They laughed it off and got back up.

Faryn and Amy glided over the floor, swaying their hips in unison. The other couples occasionally glanced their way and were dumbfounded by their skill and gracefullness.

After about twenty minutes, there was a sudden but soft moan.

It was Hannah. As they danced, Lucy touched all over her girlfriend's naked body. It made Hannah moan softly.

It was then that Lucy decided to start making out with Hannah.

Faryn and Amy danced their way to the kitchen. They got out six bottles of beer.

They then went back to the lounge and handed out the beers.

They all had a drink of beer, then continued dancing.