Introduction

"Hey, Faryn!" came an all too familiar voice. "What's up?"

"Oh, hey there, Bill," said Faryn. "I'm good at the moment, thanks. How's you?"

"Oh, I'm great, thanks," Bill replied.

Faryn was a tall girl, around 5'8. She had luxuriously long (Going down to about the middle of her back) and golden hair that many of the other girls at her school would die for. Her electric blue eyes and sun-kissed skin were what made her attractive to many people (Male and female alike).

Bill, on the other hand, was rather short (Shorter than Faryn, anyway) at around 5'6. He had brown eyes and short brown hair. For many people, he wasn't all that impressive. Or attractive, really. He didn't let that stop him, though.

Faryn had known Bill since they were 4 years old. They had been very close friends the whole time.

They'd always been there for each other, and supported each other whenever they needed to. Bill, in particular, had fully supported Faryn when she came out as a lesbian.

"Do you guys wanna come surf at the beach?"

"Yeah, sure. That'd be great, Faryn. I'll just text Amy and let her know."

Amy has been a very close friend of Faryn and Bill's since they met. She also met them when they were 4 years old. In the past few months, however, Amy and Bill had been dating. They still did everything they used to do with Faryn, with Faryn. They weren't too far into their relationship, about as far as kissing.

Amy was another one of those stunningly pretty girls, being a redhead. She stood at around 5'7. Her skin was perfectly tanned (Naturally and artificially). She had striking green eyes. Her fully natural ginger hair was very long, down to about her waist, the way she liked it.

Best Friendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें