Back At The Beach House

They all went back to Faryn and Amy's beach house together, with Faryn and Amy leading the group.

When they got inside, Faryn immediately put her mini skirt and bikini top back on. Amy, however, was still intent on strutting about naked.

"You know what I think?" asked Amy.

"What?" said Hannah.

"I think we all need to just get to know each other's bodies the way they're supposed to be," Amy answered. "In our natural state."

"So, you mean, like, naked?" said Lucy.

"Yes. I do mean naked, Lucy."

"What do you want us to do?" questioned Emily. "Strip off and show everyone what we have to offer?"

"In a way, yes."

"Do we have to?" Hannah whined. "I'm not comfortable with my body, naked or otherwise.

"Well," Amy began. "You should be, Han. The human body is beautifull. It should be admired. It should be displayed."

"You're kinda sounding like one of them nudists," Bill commented with a smirk. "Are you one of them, Amy?"

"Kinda," she replied. "I'm really confident about my body, and I want everyone else to be as well."

Faryn leaned her head on Amy's shoulder, smiling. Her girlfriend had bigger balls than most men, that's for sure.

"I'm in," Em said. "Who else?"

"If you're doing it, then I am!" said Bill.

"Sure," said Lucy.

Amy looked at Faryn expectantly. "You in, Faz?"

"I can't say no to you, Ams."

They all looked at Hannah. She looked down at the floor, embarrassed.

"Come on, Han!" Lucy cheered on. "If I'm doing it, you're gonna do it."

"I'm not comfortable with my body," Hannah repeated.

"We've done it before," said Amy. "On a smaller scale. Me, Faz, Bill and Em. We went skinny dipping in the outside pool. Well, Bill wanked himself to sleep on a sun lounger 'coz of his foot."

"How'd it turn out?" asked Lucy, curious.

"It was really fun!" said Emily, smirking. "Pretty much turned into an orgy!"

"What the actual fuck?" said Hannah, disgusted. "We don't wanna know that, Em!"

"Tell you what," Amy said. "You sit out, Hannah, while the rest of us do it. If and when you feel you're ready, you can join in. How 'bowt that?"

Hannah agreed.