As if that wasn't enough wackiness...

When her uncle spoke those magic words, Ashlynn stopped so abruptly that she stumbled and fell to the ground. growlithe woofed behind her, she dazedly got up and looked behind, growlithe ran towards her and Giles shouted," why are u lurking here? run!"
And so she did, silently cursing her uncle for mentioning this, which had always scratched the back of her mind. Finding Axel. and also why hasn't he come to meet her all these years. And also kicking his crotch. And also probably do some confessing and stuff, or probably not. Definitely not. Not after what he has done now, not even told where he lives, how he is, what he is doing... she would just make a fool of herself.
she and growlithe raced towards the train station, Ashlynn put the card in her pocket and checked her watch again, her watch was a quite handy, with GPS systems and a map of the locations on a ten kilometer range, or the whole city map. she had also saved some notes in it, like her to-do list for the Azure league and some info on all the Le Fevre gym leaders. it also had a camera, stopwatch, recorder, voice recorder, calculator, scanner, music player, and measurer system. also, the weather forecast. but calling system in her watch would only work in cities, so she couldn't do much emergency calls with it in the woods.
... only one minute left and she could see the train station in front of her a distance away. God, growlithe was totally loving it, running nonstop with the wind ruffling his fur in the early morning when he was full of energy, though Ashlynn enjoyed the winds touch too but the dread of late-o-phobia ruined it for her. she entered the station and heard the announcement of the train leaving the station, and she ran even faster, the crowd there itself cleared away for them as they were warned by growlithe's woo-hoo-ing that they quickly stepped away which helped a lot. Growlithe yippee-d and jumped into the train just as the doors were about to close.
but she wouldn't have been able to enter had she not kept her foodbasket between the doors causing them to retract again and she entered safely, heaving loudly and taking a seat.
she kept the basket on her lap and growlithe took a seat beside her. she tightened her ponytail and looked into the contents of her basket- it had got a bit jumbled up because of her running, but everything was still fresh and smelled heavenly, she took out all the cookie dough, a couple of buns and cinnamon rolls and kept in her bag because she could store them for longer and eat the rest of the contents today and maybe tomorrow too. but her cookie dough would stay for a long time...
Ashlynn looked out of the window, they had almost come out of town, a whole mat of meadows stretched to where the eyes could see, with wild tauros running and grazing in cattle,
pidgeys chasing beedrills, beedrills chasing pidgeys in steppes of green grass, beautilfly flying, wildflowers and corn grown by farmers.growlithes nose was pressed to the windows as he looked outside, oh, now, her journey has begun... really...

Ashlynn checked on her revised and latest modified version of the pokedex, a palm-sized notebook thing it was, proffesor Spritz said it was version X.01 and was like her identity card, assigned and listed for the Azure league, Le Fevre region. she scanned her uncle's ranger card in it, just in case it were to be lost and kept the card back. it had all her personal information listed and was given a female voice in that version. she could hear info, attack and defence stats, moves effect, power effect and durability, and also she could hear any myth there is about any pokemon in her Dextera.
she toyed with it to get to use it better for the rest of the train ride while growlithe ate some brownies and cream rolls.
after about two and a half hours, the train stopped in front of a really small hammock kind of village with a forest on the other side, hmmmm which side to go? she asked herself.

her journey had barely started and she already had everything so there was nothing to buy, she obviously didn't need to rest and... she actually wouldn't be able to do anything in that village and in the woods, she would get pokemon which was important to her at the moment and,..
she checked the GPS on her watch, the next city nearest from here was actually on the other side of the woods, so now she would need to cross the whole of it eastwards and get to the nearest city with a pokemon gym and center. it was named Saxumterra city, and was known for its abundance of precious mineral substances found inside the earth.