~Fake Pt. 3~ Toddy Smith

You sat in amazement, how did Toddy get your number? That was actually a dumb question, you soon thought to yourself. Of course, your roommate had something to do with it. Another hour went by, checking your phone every five minutes, there was still no text from Toddy. You shut your textbook and quietly packed up your belongings before slipping out of the library. 

The brisk autumn air nipped at your nose, causing you to pull down the sleeves of your shirt over your hands. It was almost six in the evening, so most of the students were either in their dorms or at the dining hall. This was always your favorite time of day when the campus was quiet and peaceful. Sadly your walk was interrupted by Travis, who was sitting on a bench pretending to read a book. You tried to walk by, not making eye contact and hoping he wouldn't see you. He did, however.

"Well, well, if it isn't the liar." He chuckled, shutting his book. You did your best to ignore him and keep walking. "You know, I am very hurt that you lied to me about having a boyfriend. Care to explain?" He was now walking right beside you, making it impossible to give him the silent treatment.

"Technically I didn't lie, I never said I had a boyfriend." Travis snickered to himself, you knew he wasn't going to give it up that easily. You stopped in your tracks and turned to face Travis. "What do you want, and don't say to take me out on a date. There are plenty of girls on campus who are willing to throw themselves at you and will go on dates with you. Why don't you go bother them?" 

"Where's the fun in that? I enjoy the challenge you provide me." Travis winked, causing you to scoff in disgust. 

"Wait, how did you know that I don't have a boyfriend?" Travis looked at you, his blonde eyebrows perched inwards. He was confused by your question, how could he not know he wondered to himself?

"Are you serious? Because Toddy Smith tweeted about you. If he were actually your boyfriend, he wouldn't have tweeted that. Frankly, I'm surprised I didn't recognize him last night, then again I was seriously hammered." You made a sly comment about how attractive it was that he was beyond drunk. 

"Okay, who is this guy anyway?" You finally questioned. Travis was in shock that you weren't aware of who he was. He pulled out his phone and scrolled through it for a few seconds before handing it over to you.

Your jaw dropped as soon as you saw the profile he had pulled up. 1.3 MILLION followers?! And he tweeted to all of those people about how he couldn't stop thinking about you. You felt as your entire stomach started to do flips. He couldn't stop thinking about you as well. Your cheeks grew hot as you handed the phone back to Travis. You tried your best to avoid looking at Travis, praying he wouldn't see you blushing and have one more thing to tease you about every day. It didn't work though, Travis saw you grinning ear to ear. Travis saw the way your rosy cheeks now matched the color of your nose from the chilly wind.

"You like him. Damn, Toddy Smith just stole my girl away from me." You glared at him, telling him to shut up as you turned and watched the leaves rustle in the trees behind you. When you turned back around to tell Travis you weren't interested in him, he was gone. You looked over your left shoulder, watching him sulk away, pulling his hood over his head. The rest of the walk to your dorm, you thought about walking with Toddy. You thought about the fact that you had never felt this way about a boy before. You had a few boyfriends in high school, but none of them ever made your heart flutter just at the thought of them. None of them ever made an effort for you, like Toddy did to find you. 

Your roommate wasn't in the room when you got back, so you put on your music and plopped on your bed. You were lost in the music when you felt your phone vibrate against your mattress. 

Unknown: Sorry, my friend David needed to film somethings fo this week's video. What are you up to?

                                                                   You: You have 1.3 million followers and you tweeted about me??

Unknown: I have 1.3 million followers and you aren't one of them??

Unknown: Of course I did. I couldn't stop thinking of you. I hope that isn't creepy.

                                                                    You: I couldn't stop thinking of you either...

Unknown: Good. I wish you hadn't left the party last night.

                                                                    You: I heard some drunk idiot broke a table?

Unknown: Yeah, Heath doesn't always make the smartest decisions when he drinks. But that's not why I wish you stayed. I was wanting to get to know you a little better.

Unknown: Also I got completely lost trying to find my way back to the party...

Unknown: But mainly the fact I wanted to talk to you more.

You giggled at his silly responses, feeling the butterflies come back again immediately. The two of you ended up staying up till one am talking about one another, getting to know every last fact before you had to say goodnight because you had an eight am lecture in the morning. As you placed your phone on the charger, you felt a sense of loneliness. You had already begun to miss this boy, and you realized you were in for a rollercoaster if you continued to talk to him. But as you closed your eyes, you pictured him, and you knew the ride would be worth it.

A/n: I know, two Toddy imagines in a row. I promise I will be writing about the other boys more starting tomorrow, just wanted to get part three out since its been asked a lot and has been a while. Let me know if you want a part four or for me to turn this into a separate story:)