Everything's alright for now

Start from the beginning

"If any complications arise- go to a hospital cause I'm no doctor" Jiwoo said moving her eyebrows suggestively.

Taehyung simply smiled behind the facade of stinging pain.

He's never getting a tattoo again.

"Thanks.." Taehyung muttered as he put his shirt back on.

Jiwoo shrugged "oh and... ofcourse, if you ever think of wanting another tattoo... you know the place" she grinned tilting her head.

Taehyung chuckled as he rubbed his nape awkwardly "you betcha' "

Paying the amount near a counter, Taehyung slipped his wallet into his pockets and walked out of the room, his eyes immediately landing on the void in the lounge.

And by the void he meant a figure huddled up in a black jacket, Jeans, boots, bucket hat and mask.

Yep. The Void. But to be honest, it suited the aesthetic of the tattoo parlour.

"Let's go" Taehyung muttered as he stood infront of the figure, who looked up at him.

"Finshed already?" Jungkook asked as he rose to Taehyung's height.

"Yep. And it hurts like a bitch..." Taehyung grit his teeth.

Jungkook chuckled under the mask, his eyes crinkling as they walked out of the parlour.

"Beauty comes with a price" Jungkook muttered cockily as Taehyung rolled his eyes hearing the statement.

"If I'd known it hurt this bad I'd have opted for the cheap-stick-on tattoos that comes with cereal boxes" Taehyung huffed as Jungkook unlocked the car.

The raventte removed his mask, his lips plastered with a small smirk as he watched Taehying buckle his seat belt, cussing to himself.

"What?" Taehyung scowled noticing the younger's gaze. "What are you looking at?"

"Aren't you gonna show me your tattoo?" Jungkook leaned on the window, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek with a prominent smirk etched on his face as he watched the other male with amusement.

"Why do I have to show it to you? I'm not gonna show it to you. Drive" Taehyung snapped, his neck and ears turning red from embarrassment.

"C'mon... I'm not gonna judge you..." Jungkook teased.

"No. Just drive..." Taehyung replied, looking outside his side of window.

"Did you tattoo your asscheek just like I asked? Is that why you're all shy?" Jungkook ran his tongue over his lips to hide his grin back.

"I did not tattoo my asscheek!! just drive Jeon!" Taehyung replied trying to sound stern but it all came out as a weak whine.

"Alrighty.. whatever you say... just know that when you get naked for me again, I'll have the glory to see it and you cant stop me..." Jungkook chuckled as he removed the hand break.

"I'm not getting naked for you... I'm cancelling you" Taehyung huffed, still not looking at Jungkook.

"Aw Prettae... are you sure about that? I could take you right here and now if I made up my mind..." Jungkook grinned as he licked his lips. "Car sex doesnt sound that bad if it's with you and honestly, we both know you cant resist me or my advances..."

Taehyung scoffed in return.

"Cocky much, are we?"

"Well... if Cocky adds up to my Cock and considering its size- well... I would say it's a lot more cocky than it seems"