Tzuyu said, as she left Sana in the bed and quickly change her clothes..  when she get back,  she was surprised to see her wife who was now half naked, her face suddenly heat up ~ Sana's perfect body was now slowly tempting her ..

"Tzuyu~ahhhhh..." Sana whine.  "My head aches..." She added as she walks closer to the latter. .

"I-I told you to take a bath..."

"I don't want to.." Sana smile and wrapped her both hands to tzuyu's  nape...

"Why... Why y-your lips are so kissable??.." Sana said, while biting her lowered lips...and this made to Tzuyu to Gulp.  

"You know what, let's go... I'll gonna help you to brush your teeth..."

-
After helping Sana to changed her clothes, they're now on the bed but Sana was still hype ...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"What??.. sleep now Sana..."

"No...." Sana said, as she quickly go on top of Tzuyu..

"Y-Ya ~ what are you doing??.." Tzuyu suddenly became breathless, the moment she feels Sana's thing touched her's..

"Riding on you??.." Sana smirked at her, and it made Tzuyu's eye's to went wide because of Sana's sudden boldness...

"Love, Sleep now.."

Tzuyu held Sana's hand but suddenly Sana pinched her hand to the bed while she lean her face to the latter..

"S-Sana .."

"I love the the smell of your breath.." Sana said while her eyes landed on Tzuyu's  lips..

"This woman is making me crazy.. God please help me to bare this temptation infront of me..." Tzuyu silently praying on her mind... 

"Tzuyu~ahhhh.."

"Mmm?.."

Sana lean her mouth to Tzuyu's ears.. "Did we really had sex before??.." She whispered..

"Ughh... does she still need to ask that?.." Tzuyu mumbled.. as her face are now starting to blush..

"Your blushing, so it means it's true. So....." Sana put her index finger to Tzuyu's lips and she slowly tracing it down, until she reached the latter's chest...

"Damn Sana.. You're slowly torturing me right now.." Tzuyu said..

"This is not a torture I'm just giving you some sweet pleasure..." Sana said as she bite her lowered lip and starts grinding her thing to Tzuyu..

"S-Sana..." Tzuyu's knees became weak even her voice, she can feel her thing was now slowly turned on because of what Sana did.

Tzuyu was having a hard time controlling herself, because Sana was on her top still grinding her thing to her...

"Ahhh.. Oh, G-god..."

Tzuyu escape a little moan, and the naughty squirrel hear it. Sana smirked at her and lean her face to Tzuyu.... 

"I hear that.." Sana seductively whispered to her ears.. She looks Tzuyu, for a second before claiming her lips...

Tzuyu kissed back, until she deepen their kissed.. Tzuyu started caressing the latter's back while the latter is still continue grinding her lowered part to Tzuyu ...

Sana's kisses went down to the latter's neck, again she smell her favorite scent of Tzuyu and this added this to the burning sensation she was feeling right now.

"Ahhh..." Tzuyu moan, when Sana bites her neck ...

"Love..."

Sana look at the part she bite...

"It turns to reddish now ..." She smile, and start giving the latter a another hickey's...

"You look like a cat..." Tzuyu suddenly said..

"I just love sniffing your neck..." The latter said, and start kissing and sniffing her neck...

"You're making me crazy Love..."

"Don't worry, I'll just teasing you.. and I love to see your expression.." Sana said, Tzuyu suddenly seated and it made this to the latter to wrapped her legs to Tzuyu's waist.. 

"Stop teasing me now,  because I'm afraid that I will not gonna hold my self anymore and I might gonna f*ck you..." Tzuyu lean her face to the latter. "Right now..." She whispered.. 

"I know you won't do it, without my permission..." Sana answer back and smile at her while leaning her forehead to the latter.

"I love you Tzuyu ~ ah ..." Sana said and in a lowered tone of voice while intently looking at Tzuyu ..

Meanwhile, Tzuyu's heart suddenly beat so fast the moment Sana says those 3 words .. She finally hear that word from the latter, she 's been waiting it for a long time and she can't deny that her heart is for beating for happiness right now ...

"Love..."

"I love you .." Sana once again said and kissed the latter's forehead before she laid down beside her ...

"Sana?..."

The latter didn't responding anymore, instead she hugs Tzuyu tightly on her waist..

"Good night Love ❤️..." Tzuyu smile and kissed her forehead.

xxxx

I know you guys waited for the full 🔞🤭
I just only tease you yesterday ㅋㅋㅋ

But Don't worry the full 🔞 scene will be coming 🔜

Next Update:
3:00 PM
8:00 PM