Chapter 21

What do you think about ?

Frightening things .

    Does it frighten you because you are afraid or because it feels right ?

      Louis slowly looked up at the Irish man ,  a light blue blanket was draped over his slender shoulders and he smoked a cigarette beside Geoff - his husband , smoked a cigarette beside his husband .

    Niall ,thick accent , Niall , Momma , Niall , honey sweet fucking whiskey honey  and what was he called during sex ? What did Geoff whisper in his ears whilst making love .

   His name . The name with please was Blue , small little blue who was once his muse , his inspiration and the reason he felt complete heartache during unthinkable nights - remembers Geoff sitting by his window cigarette between his lips and love bites covering aging skin .

          "I -I don't understand." Louis licked at his dry lips , tasted the bitter taste of wine and laid back on his stomach , head heavy and eyes held with invisible string - did wine taste like that for adults , did his father feel so weightless and out of tune .

       Niall moves , crosses ankles " who do you think about ?"

          It comes out easy like wine vomit or cum from a males penis "Harry ."

      "Ah so it frightens you in a good way ." Geoff adds on , clasping hands on a French beer bottle and his eyes are red from how many he has downed, if he stands he stumbles and Niall , beautiful Niall whispers how in love he is .. god how in fucking love his is .

              "Shouldn't the thing that makes me happy not frighten me ?"

      "Not if you have never been happy before , just like any emotion when it's new it can be frightening especially when it's your first time feeling it ." Niall waves his hand , the glow of his ring flashes between him and the moon and dulls again , it dulls but with every moment comes back to life .

       "With him -" Looks up at the couple "I'm suffocating in happiness."

      "Louis let me hold you right here ." Harry whispers against the shell of his ear , slowly that hand the hand that feels the shakes and trembles travel down small waist stays and surrenders .

    Giving itself up and never wanting to be returned- touch and keep for now you are the rightful owner , do as you please but do not hurt me .

         "Harry ."

   "Just let me hold you Louis , just let me hold you ."

The older man hides himself between younger neck , takes in the scent of French Daisies and holds on tighter "if you disappear I will kill everyone-"

Green eyes look at blue ones "and then I will kill myself ."