Chapter 6

No one in the room spoke , the thought of speaking somehow made everyone around fearful and as Rose paced between the sofa and fireplace his shoes became an intruder

Those shoes spoke anger , confusion and distrust most importantly those shoes raised a lingering question why right now , why here at this very moment.

Harry watched intently at the signed check laying on the overly expensive stone table , all he had to do was sign the check and everything from there would follow . He watched as Ryan' mother weeped in her husband's arm , sobbing uncontrollably that he swore he saw snot coming from her nose and honestly being there at that very moment disgusted him .

"You want to buy Louis ?" Rose quirked an eyebrow, pulling on the ends of his black suit in such rush that the cheap fabric could have tore right there becoming an endless pile of thread .

Harry leaned forward disregarding the unwanted man " not buying him but this is what Ryan wanted"

"Bullshit !" Rose spat gripping the wine glass tightly in his hand , if anywhere else Harry would have shot at the mans feet and watched him dance like a clown at some circus , he'd torture the man until he withered back to his child like state and begged for death himself .

"How could we just simply allow our Louis to live here with you , that causes for danger ." Ryan' father spoke with a bitter look in his eyes ,a look that said you talk about this here , here at my sons funeral.

" the only danger would you denying your sons wishes -" Harry sighed " I can offer Louis a lifestyle that an simple apple farmer cannot, he's a writer and I can help him get the best tutors for writing-"

" what are you getting at ?" Rose folded his arms over his chest , action of discomfort .

Harry waved his hand carelessly, he is a powerful man he could create a Louis to being the very best "I can make him an famous author of course if his grades keep up then I have no problem fishing out for his creativity."

"Not the money -" Ryan' father pushed the check towards Harry with trembling hand
" promise you will take care of our Louis , that he will receive only the best ."

Harry nodded slowly, taking the check and folding it into his pocket -

441 words , I have no inspiration for this story but people actually like reading so i'm trying to finish it but really this was supposed to unfinished so updates will take long cause i'm trying but theres nothing at the moment I couldn't even finish this chapter -sorry