Chapter 1

Ring covered fingers moves the record player , there's three rings on one hand and his favorite

  Ring covered fingers moves the record player , there's three rings on one hand and his favorite... the one he cards through his hair is the silver rose that has little spots of blood on it and it makes him angry - angry that he will have to make a maid clean the polished silver surface once more this week .

But Harry can't dwell on small blood spots or the blood on his famously perfect red velvet carpet -simply buy a new carpet and wipe the wooden furniture down with bottles upon bottles of bleach .

It's an aesthetic , the blood and the screams coming from the black hairs man's busted lip as he pulls on the thin rope holding him bounded ;hostage and Harry can't help but to sway and hm the songs sweet smooth tune .

No one can hear from miles , hell even the insane would not dare step a foot on Styles mansion - unheard of for even the towns police to question when missing bodies are found in wolf paws lake , they simply tag the body and call the dead's respective family member may that be parents or spouses .

"Ple-please ,I have children." The man sobs out , his eye black and if Harry looks closely he can see that one of his front teeth are chipped and bloody- fucking perfect god it's breathtaking.

Harry places a trembling finger to his lips , softly whispering hush as hips sway left then to right - front then back and then around once more before repeating all stages equally.

If anyone did venture into the house nothing seemed different, a library room with all of Shakespeare's classics and a few book shelves away were all of Stephen kings dark thoughts - those were Harry's favorites spending a whole day reading one book at a time until his began to sting from all the bold writing, highlighting a few dark thoughts.

He killed him .
Redrum is murder spelled backwards.
I'd do it again and again .
We all float down here .

   He reaches over to grab the glass of rum barely touched and now hot from with standing hours .

  "Did you know Jake that Stephen king dreamt all his stories-"

   " what are you getting at Styles !"

" it's just he got all his dark thoughts out on paper but me -"   Harry jumps excitedly, some of the brown liquid spilling over the glass and onto the carpet "I much rather act out my thoughts and I thought maybe I should get an axe and chop your legs off"

   He opened his hand and waited as Liam grabbed the new axe for this exact moment , placing it in his hand - the heavy object was lifeless; motionless and had no idea on its used but knew not question.

   Not knowing that instead of the use of cutting down trees it will be cutting harshly through flesh until there was nothing left but a blood bath - Liam couldn't stomach the scene that was destined to happened and quickly excused himself.   

Mirror, the mirror showed a monster as Harry walked by . A monster with dangerously bright green eyes and curly hair with blood at the ends - an image that would make the sane run with aimless fear but Harry wasn't sane , he was far from it .

     Jake pulled at the ropes harshly,  wooden ends of the chair scraping the floor and leaving marks , marks beside others who have been in the same position before him - begging, screaming, crying , dying .

He wondered if they all got different songs, a different book or author to relate to or if this was all the same .. but slowly as the song went on repeat he remembered having a drink with Harry as they discussed business this song - these fucking lyrics in the background around them .

"Fuck you !"

Harry smirked lifting the axe "they all say the same thing babe , I was hoping you would be different "

It's just like seeing her for the first time again

All that could be heard throughout The mansion was Jakes screams .