!

You guys give me so much for this story and most of you think it's just from my creativity, how I wish some of these ideas were simply from my creativity but it's actually from my life experiences.

    I've been in Louis situation , confused abuse as love and took it repeatedly- had complete fear when it came to a guy before though he was my age I was truly afraid of him because of certain things .

    Parker . Parker is a real person and I write sometimes and I cry because this character is a real friend though her real name wasn't Parker I found her beautiful and she was family ... just like Parker sadly she isn't here anymore .

     My mind can be dark and yes that darkness comes from simple thoughts and some of them are from what I've been through that I allow a lot of you to be in a way a part of if that makes sense ?

    Every chapter that involves Louis has a piece of me in it , the fear , the confusion, the addiction to sex simply to please men , the desperation and most importantly the insecurities.

      And more so there's a lot of Parker in this , she's the main reason I created Louis the way he is . I try to think about what she felt with her uncle , with her family allowing things and then her death ... I think about her death a lot and I try to write fluently what all she could of thought , I always saw her so afraid of her uncle and Rose is him , The character I make Rose out to be is a real man who just like Rose didn't give a damn about how people felt and never once admitted to what he did wrong - I try expressing him , try to express her and from all of your comments I haven't fell short .

So when I get messages and comments about how I'm telling the story beautifully thank you because it's not just my story , It's Parker's and I'm glad I could take something I went through with her and type it 🤍

- if you are dealing with anything like Louis such as abusive relationship or etc don't be afraid to message me - I'm always willing to talk  , I wish someone had talked to Parker then maybe things would have been different.