Chapter Nineteen - Y/N

Start from the beginning

"You... are too." I replied, breathless, and pulled his body down on top of me to kiss him harder. His hands, obviously still gloved, trailed down my body, slowly pulling off my pants and underwear as he subtly kicked off his own, getting off the bed and kneeling at the edge, tugging me towards him so my legs were almost off the bed. Smirking at my reaction to his touch, his fingers slowly dragged across my wetness as his lips again shifted from my lips down to my throat and chest, to my breasts, before his kisses began to meet my skin in places farther down, trailing his tongue along my lower stomach.

Oh god.

His kisses and his tongue moved lower. Lower. Lower. And... there.

I gasped, hips bucking, fingers threading into his silvery locks, and covered my mouth with my free hand to muffle any noises, since the League was in the building, but my wrist was grabbed, my hand tugged away. Trying not to moan, I looked down at where he was kneeling between my legs, and his eyes, an almost glowing crimson in the dull, fading light of my room, were taunting; his energy shifted from soft and gentle to dominant and teasing... and I loved it.

"Let them hear who you belong to."

My blush darkened and my head tipped back in pleasure as he continued, not restricting my noises from slipping out, my eyes fluttering shut.

I'm sure y'all know where it went from there.

.
.
.

I never thought it would be so exhausting, but I barely remembered falling asleep until I woke up beside him the next morning, my lips still tingly and my body honestly kind of sore. I snuggled closer to him, and Tenko's half-asleep reaction was to pull me closer, his warm arms wrapping around my body, everything hidden by the blankets, and I blushed, smiling a little, reaching back to push extra strands of hair from his face, and he did his typical move of burying his face into the crook of my shoulder and neck.

"Hey, Tenko." I whispered.

"Hey, Y/N." He was warm. His arms were warm, his bare chest against my bare back was warm, his breath was warm. It's a little surprising for someone who comes across so cold to be the opposite, hidden under all those layers, mental and physical. "Whoops." He tapped a mark on my shoulder, another on my collarbone, and one on my neck, all smug, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. You're infuriating."

"Mhm."

I wiggled out from under the covers and grabbed my towel to go shower, and he was watching me from where he was lying on the bed, and I turned red, but waved a quick salute goodbye and rushed out of there, showering and cleaning myself up, hyping myself up in the shower. I returned to my room in my towel, expecting him to be gone, but he had just pulled his clothes back on, still chilling in my bed. I rolled my eyes, turning away and getting dressed into fresh underwear and a bra, a black dress shirt and a pleated skirt, and when I turned back, he was till watching me. My face heated up into a blush, and I chucked my towel at him.

"Ah, stop staring at me!"

"Why are you blushing, Y/N?" Tenko scoffed, a teasing smirk on his face.

"Because you're staring at me, dude." I bit my lip. He looked me up and down, until he cracked a smile and stood up, kissing me softly, his hands rubbing up and down my arms. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Well, not sorry." He grabbed the hoodie of his that is basically mine at this point, and tossed it at me. "I... had fun last night."

I caught it, putting it on, and he raised his eyebrows a little, a different gleam than normal in his eyes, like he was teasing me just by looking at me.