Chapter Nineteen - Y/N

Start from the beginning

"How I feel? Well, you drive me insane." He scoffed. "You're in my head all the time. The way you make me feel is so strange compared to everything else... and I've never felt anything this strongly since my family..." I nodded, but his next words made tears spring to my eyes. "So I think I fucking love you, Y/N."

That word is always a big deal in the world. Whether in books, movies, TV shows, or in real life relationships, family, platonic, or romantic, love means something more. It's important, and different from a normal liking or enjoying someone's company. It means you truly care for the person or thing, and nobody had ever told me that they loved me before. Not one person. Until now. I knew how I felt, I knew I loved him. He was a part of me; so hearing him say he felt that way about me was moving.

"I...I love you too, Tenko. So much. Fuck society. They don't think we're worthy of love? Fuck them. You're not strange or stupid for feeling like this, because if you are, then I am too." I wiped at my eyes, smiling a little, and he kissed me hard. I stumbled back, and I was pressed against my wall, the intensity of the kiss rapidly speeding up.

There's something so freeing about admitting your love for someone, especially when they feel the same way, because you can throw all caution to the wind, which was exactly what we were doing in these moments, and kiddos..? You might wanna look away for this next part.

Our mouths crashed together, my heaving chest squished against his as his hands firmly held my waist, our heavy breathing the only sounds in the room. My fingers tangled in his hair and he bit my bottom lip gently so my mouth would open, clearly fighting for dominance, and I gave it to him, tipping my head back. My face was sore... but I barely noticed it, as every kiss was intoxicatingly distracting. Chuckling into the kiss at my submissiveness, Tenko's hands brushed the hem of my shirt and I swallowed, tugging at his. He broke away, rolling his eyes and tugged it off, tossing it, and my hands ran over his bare upper body, fingers brushing over his abdomen, surprisingly defined, and he nibbled and kissed at my neck and collarbone, making me gasp.

"Tenko... how do you even know what you're doing..?"

He laughed into my skin, his laugh scratchy and borderline crazed like always, and my stomach flipped in excitement and arousal.

"I did my research for you."

I giggled, imaging what kind of research he could've possibly conducted, and his fingers slid down to the hem of my shirt again, meeting my eyes like a question. I hesitated.

"If this is about your scars, Y/N, they're... beautiful. I don't care about them." His whisper was husky.

I smiled a little.

"Reading my mind as always." I lifted my arms and he pulled my shirt off over my head, kissing me with fire the second it cleared my head, his partially-gloved hands running up and down my bare stomach, which made me squirm a little, hands at his neck.

His index finger ran up and down the largest scar across my upper body, and I shivered, causing him to smirk and push me against the wall the tiniest bit more, his hands sneaking behind my back to try and undo my bra. His knee shifted between my legs and up a little, applying light pressure, and I exhaled sharply, making him chuckle. I kissed his jawline and neck repeatedly as he struggled with the clasp with agitation, laughing, until he finally undid the clasp and growled to himself, tossing it behind him, but stopped, looking at my chest, his eyes widening and his face flushing. He gently touched my breasts with wonder, and I blushed deeper.

"Tenko... you're staring..." I whispered, and the color to his face darkened as well.

"...Yeah." Pulling me closer, his hands explored my chest as we tried to stumble backwards to my bed, making out all the while, little moans coming from mostly me, until we fell back onto my bed and he hovered over me, gently touching the scar horizontal on my chest bone, surveying my body. "You're... so pretty, Y/N."