Chapter Eighteen - Y/N

Start from the beginning

As I was turning to bolt, a tall and muscular man bear-hugged me from behind, so I hinged my hips and grabbed his ankle between my feet and yanked it up, making him lose his balance and fall. Still holding his ankle, I swung my free foot around and slammed it into his face before taking off, sprinting to my cell. Slamming the door shut, I broke the key still in the door so nobody could get in, and turned to get to my cot, when a hand grabbed my shirt, yanking me back. My head banged against the bars, and the prisoner recoiled to do it again, but I threw my body weight forwards, causing the shirt to rip open in the back, leaving him with a fistful of orange cloth. I didn't dare turn as I stumbled away from the bars, falling onto my knees. I pressed my hand against the back of my head and my palm came away a dark red, and I didn't even know which blow to the head finally cracked it open. My eyesight was doubled, my head pounding and my nose ached, and all I could taste was my own blood, although I had some on me that wasn't mine.

"Tenko!" My mind screamed, and I hated the fact that I could barely stand and a boy was on my mind, but he was, and I assume I passed out because I don't remember anything after that.

Tomura

Her voice rang out in my head, clear as day, and I saw her. She flashed across my mind in the blink of an eye, wearing a prison uniform, but the shirt was torn open in the back, revealing battle scars and her bra clasp, and blood was building at the back of her head and from a ragged cut on her arm. Her face was puffy, her nose clearly broken, and more blood spilled from it down her mouth and chin, and she clearly took a hit to the lip. Y/N was on her hands and knees, gasping, and then she fell, and my vision of her was gone.

My heart was hammering in my chest, and my skin was so unbearably itchy now, so my nails scraped against my neck, my mind racing.

Y/N. The same Y/N who kills people three times her size without breaking a real sweat and the same Y/N who has bested me in combat multiple times and taken on Dabi, Twice and Toga in training all at once was beaten up and bloody. What the fuck are they doing to her? Can she not use her quirk? I know how strong she is... and she looks like a trainwreck. If they touched her, would she even be able to fight them off?

If they touched her... I would kill them all myself.

Storming into our weird "common area" with the random bed frames, couch, mismatched chairs and TV, the League all stared up at me, as they should anyway since I'm the leader of this fun little establishment, and I told it to them straight.

"I saw Y/N."

Dabi

"What?"

"You heard me." Shigaraki hissed at me. "I saw her. And heard her. She yelled my name. If you guys even saw what she looked like..." He trailed off.

"Tomura, maybe you should calm down..?" Toga said warily, and he shot her a death glare, and she fell quiet.

"Guys, it isn't uncommon for quirks to change and shift as people grow." Mr. Compress spoke up. "Especially artificial quirks like Y/N's. It is possible that her powers are growing, and an adrenaline rush could've easily traveled to you, Shigaraki, and broken through. It was probably a subconscious cry for help to the person she cares about the most, which is clearly you."

"Aww!" Himiko crooned, but his words made me feel like I got punched in the gut. Does she actually think of Handyman over there like that?

"We need to save Y/N! She's important to all of us, and we need her for the League!" Twice leapt up from where he was sitting in a sudden show of determination. "Or we could let her die!" He hit his head after one of his more... unstable sides spoke up. "No! Shut up, we love Y/N!"