"Danni?" James gasped.

"Hello James. May I come in?" Danni asked.

"Sure!" He said. He let Danni into the house and closed the door after. "So what brings you here?"

"Well I want to see Harry and ask him about his boyfriend," she said simply.

"Wait boyfriend?" Remus said after hearing what Danni just said.

"I mean who else? I believe he said something about bringing him over. I'm not sure though," she shrugged. "I could be wrong about the him bringing him over part."

"Wait so you're telling me—" Sirius got cut off by the door opening.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home! And I have someone for you to—" Harry got cut off seeing his Uncle Moony and Padfoot in the living room along with his Aunt Danni. "Hi Uncle Moony, Padfoot, Aunt Danni. What are you guys doing here?"

"We are here to meet your boyfriend duh," Danni gesturing to the boy behind Harry who looks a bit nervous, but not fully freaking out because he has Harry's hand in his. The boy had platinum blonde hair and beautiful grey, blue eyes.

Harry turned a pink color at his aunt's boyfriend comment. "Uh yeah I wanted to introduce him to my parents today, but I guess all of you guys are here, so you all can meet him. Wait is Uncle Padfoot ok?"

"Oh god," Remus putting his head into his hands.

Sirius looked like he was going to explode with excitement, which he ended up doing. "I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO MOONY! WHAT DID I SAY!" Sirius bellowed our doing his dance that he said he was going to do.

"I'm guessing that you guys had some bet on weather Harry was into boys or girls?" Danni asked.

"Wait you guys betted on me?" Harry asked in confusion.

"Ever since you were a baby my dear godson," Sirius still doing his little dance. "And I was right!"

Harry giggled at his godfather, "yeah I guess you were Uncle Padfoot."

"Why did you bet on him when he was a baby?" Danni asked.

"Because when we mentioned girls around him he'd confused, but when we mentioned boys he would smile and giggle and make all different baby sounds," Sirius explains. "He was gay since birth."

James broke down laughing at his best friend. James had to admit though that he wasn't wrong about Harry making little sounds when boys were mentioned around him and nothing when girls were mentioned.

Harry was embarrassed of his family at the moment, but now was not the time to be embarrassed. It was time for his family to meet his beautiful boyfriend.

"Ok," Harry started. Everyone turned to Harry to let him know that they are paying attention. "Now that is over I would like you to meet someone. This is my boyfriend Draco Malfoy. We've been going out for about two weeks now and I thought it was time that you finally met him."

"Hello. Nice to meet you," Draco said a bit shyly.

"It's very nice to meet you Draco," Lily said standing up to go give him a big hug. He's like the cutest thing ever and Lily never wants him to leave her house.

Draco was a little tense at first, but then relaxed and gave her a hug back. "It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Potter."

Lily broke the hug and put her hands on his shoulders giving him a big smile. "Please do call me Lily," she said.

"Ok Lily," he smiled a bit nervously, but not as nervous before.

"Malfoy, Malfoy, Malfoy. Where have I heard that name before?" Sirius said tapping his finger on his chin. "What's your mother's name Draco?"

"Oh. Um. Narcissa. Her maiden name was Black, so that made her full name Narcissa Black," he explained to Sirius.

"Narcissa is my cousin. So you know what that means?" Sirius put a smirk on his face because he was so going to go to Narcissa to let her know that Draco is dating his godson and rub it into her face that ha! He's dating someone with a werewolf in the family, so beat that sucker!

"You're my cousin?" Draco was a bit unsure.

"Oh you're darn right I am," Sirius went up to the blonde and gave him one of his famous bear hugs that he so enjoys giving people that he starts to like.

"Wait," Remus started. Sirius let go of Draco so he can see and listen to what the werewolf was going to say to him. "Does that mean that you're family are werewolf hunters?"

"Yeah, but I don't agree of what they do. They're basically killing innocent lives that did nothing to them and I don't agree with that," Draco explained with all honesty in his voice.

Remus eyes started to well up and said, "welcome to the family Draco Malfoy." Remus then went and gave him his famous wolf hugs that he gives to people that he likes.

"I told you they would love you Dray," Harry said to his boyfriend.

"Yeah I guess you were right," Draco said.

Remus let Draco go and went over to to his husband and said, "I'm happy of how our lives turned out."

"Yeah I agree," Sirius said giving Remus a kiss. Everything is ok and nothing else is going to go wrong in their lives and that's how it's going to stay for as long as Sirius has Remus with him.

Fin~