Chapter 18: Boyfriend

It's now Monday and Regulus was right. He didn't see Sirius for the rest of Saturday and not at all on Sunday. Remus couldn't find Sirius at all, but he'll see him fourth period so things should be fine. Right? He couldn't find James and he couldn't find Peter nor Lily for that matter. He decided to go for someone else to talk to. That someone would Regulus Black, Sirius Black's Little brother.

As Remus was walking looking for Regulus he finally found him, by himself, near the end of the hallway just standing there. He walked up to the boy and tapped his shoulder startling him.

"Hi Regulus! Did I startle you?" Remus said.

"Oh hi Remus," Regulus greeted back to the werewolf. "Um...not really no, but just a little scare I guess."

"Oh sorry about that."

"No you're totally fine. I'm surprised you're not with my brother and the rest of your friends. Why is that? Wanted to talk to me or something?"

"Well I actually couldn't find them where we usually meet, so I went to find you! Now here we are."

"Ok then...what do you want to talk about exactly?"

"Well first I wanted to know if Sirius was ok and was here, but you basically answered my question when you thought I would be with him, but yeah."

"Ok then. So did you?"

"Did I remember that you and Sirius are both supposed to come to my house today to sort things out? Yes I did."

"Shit. I was hoping you would have forgotten."

"Nope!" Remus popping the p.

"Shit..."

"What is it?"

Regulus points behind Remus. He turns around to see an angry Sirius. Wait not angry, concerned Sirius speed walking towards the two boys who were chatting just before.

Once Sirius reaches his best friend and brother he engulfed Remus into a big hug and said, "I'm so glad you're ok Rem."

Remus hugged back and responded, "Of course I'm ok Siri. I'm worried about you though. Are you ok?"

"Don't worry Rem...I'm ok," Sirius reassured. "Now what I want to know is why you're with him!" Sirius pointing towards Regulus, still in their hug.

Remus pulled away and looked at Regulus with a knowing look and turned back to Sirius with that same look.

"Regulus and I are friends now," was Remus' simple answer.

Sirius stood shocked at this statement of his.

"W-wait...what?" Sirius stuttered out.

"Yeah...um...he told me what happened. What happened during the full moon and all that. And told me about you and how I wouldn't be able to see you on Monday, today, because of what happened on that night. Didn't Regulus let you know that I was ok?"

"No...a note got slipped under my bedroom door and told me that you were ok."

Remus smiled. "That was Regulus letting you know that I was ok. I bumped into him on Saturday and I decided to ask him about you because I was worried. He also looked equally as worried for you because when I saw him he looked distressed. Please give him a chance Sirius. If not now then both of you are coming to my house after school and we're going to sort this all out, but if you're able to do that now...maybe we won't have to do that? Hm?"

Sirius looked towards his little brother to see that he wasn't the boy who hates him, but a brother who actually cares.

"Is it true?"