"Oh come on, I am not in a wattpad story, there is no way that's gonna happen"

"Yea okay, it'll happen trust me"

"Moving backwards why am I wearing shorts and my oversized sweater?"

"Are you deaf?"

His sister just huffed in response as he turned to her dresser

"Where do you keep you're jewelry anyways, like i can't find it"

"Are you blind? I have a jewelry box right there"

The girl rolled her eyes at her brother and pointed in the direction of the box on the dresser. Doyoung made an "oh" face as he went and opened it.

"Ooo this one looks cool, where'd u get it?"

Doyoung asked excitingly as he held a necklace with a blue and purple gem on it.

"Huh, I don't know"

The girl slowly took the necklace from her brother and held it up

"I don't think I had a necklace like this one, i wonder where it's from?"

"Huh weird"

The two siblings looked at each other confused

"Wait, jinjin had a necklace like this, it was from a shop we went to when we were in L.a..."

"Did you take it?"

"No, I put all of her stuff away except for the sweater, but maybe she put it here.."

"But you always where jewelry, how could you have not seen it?"

"I only wear jewelry rarely, unless it's this earring or the necklace you gave me, I don't use the box often"

"So for 2 years you haven't noticed it?"

"I guess not"

"Let's put it back for now"

"Yeah I'll just wear these"

Minhyun picked up the necklace from Doyoung  she had just talked about and the earring as well.

"Perfect, now let's go before Taeyong yells at me"

"Or before you start yelling his name at night"

She muffled out so he wouldn't hear her, but he did and smacked her shoulder

"Stop being dirty, let's go"

Doyoung turned and walked out of the room and made his way downstairs

"It's the truth!!"

She yelled as he walked out the door, then chased out the door downstairs after him

"Don't leave me!"

"I'm not going anywhere, now put your shoes on"

He rolled his eyes as he slipped his shoes on and opened the front door. Waiting for his sister, then closing and locking the door behind them.

"So I'm going to Kun's place for the first time in forever"

The two slipped in Doyoung's car and he started the car

"Oh yea I guess you are, we have a few new friends added to the group"

He chuckled

"Great, now I have younger idiots, and older ones"

She rolled her eyes causing the older male to chuckle at her

"You know, one of them is just like you, you two fuckers won't leave me alone"

"Oh who else teasing my brother? No one can tease him except for me"

"Chill, it's okay, it's all jokes and fun. He means no harm, I promise he is like the least harmful person ever"

"Is he a soft meanie?"

"Huh, I guess he is, didn't think I'd be describing him like that.."

"I see Doyoung is getting smarter because of me"

She smirked, making Doyoung roll his eyes at her. Minhyun turned the radio and EXO started playing, turning it up just to the right volume. The two sat in 'silence' as they listen to EXO blasting in their car.

•••

Ugh I hate writing short chapters! I promise the next one will be longer (and more chaotic). I mean ot21 in 1 house... that's just a disaster waiting to happen, but it'll be a lot better than this chapter. Have a good day you beautiful person! <3