Part 42

Jacob came back to room, got a housekeeper to come clean the bathroom then came sat back down in the bed with me. I was done with my soup so I was just laying in the bed & watching tv.
"Hey um Bailey.. I have ask you something." Jacob said.
"What is it baby?" I asked.
"You don't think your pregnant right? Cause all of a sudden your throwing up & getting light headed." He said.
"I was thinking the same thing too but I hope not. I can't raise no baby Jacob. Not right now. My mom would kill me." I said.
"You can't be. I used a condom & nothing was wrong with the condom." He said.
"Well it could of been from the food I had last night at the restaurant." I said.
"Maybe but just know baby even if you were pregnant I would still be here for you." He said looking me in my eyes.
It felt like he meant what he said by the look of his eyes. Man! I swear love this boy. He always knows what to say.
"All clean!" The housekeeper said & left.
"Thank you!" Jacob said.
"Awww Jacob" I said about to give him a kiss but then he stopped me.
"Remember.. your sick?" Jacob said laughing.
"Oh yeah that's right my fault." I said.
"It's fine baby." He said.

-A few hours later

It was 1:30 in the afternoon. Me & Jacob were curious to know if I was pregnant or not. He ran to the store & bought a pregnancy test for me. He came back & gave it to me.
"This may change our lives but it may not. Whatever happens I'm still here baby." Jacob said before I went to the restroom.
"I love you" I said & gave him a hug.
"I love you too." He said hugging me back & kissed my forehead.
I start to feel weak again as I was walking to the bathroom. I hurried up & sat down on the toilet. I opened the box of the pregnancy test then I started to read the instructions on what to do. The instructions told me to hold the stick in your urine stream and then place it on a flat surface for 5 minutes. So I did what the instructions told me to do. After I was done, I waited 5 minutes in the room with Jacob. After about 5 minutes we went in the bathroom together, holding hands to check the results. I never been so scared in my life. I told Jacob to read the results instead of me. He read them.
"It's negative.." Jacob said.
"Are you serious?" I asked.
"Yeah I am. Look." Jacob said showing me the results himself.
So this means I really am sick. I sighed in relief. Good! I'm so glad I'm not pregnant just imagine what I would have went through if I was. I put the pregnancy test in a small bag & wrapped it up & put in the trash. I went laid back in the bed & rest. I still felt horribly sick but Jacob made sure I was okay.

- Later on that day.
I was home, still resting. Tai decided to come over. She sat in the chair next to my bed.
"So are you feeling better?" Tai asked.
"I'm trying to feel better. My stomach is still in pain." I said.
"Okay." Tai said.
"But how are you & Drake?" Bailey asked.
Tai looked like she about to cry.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
"It's nothing." She said.
"No tell me what's wrong?!" I demand. Tai was my friend. She could tell me anything. She needed to tell me what was going on.
"I found out I was pregnant." Tai said.
I instantly looked at her in amazement.
"What.." I said.
"Yes & it's for him." Tai said.
"Does your mom know?" I asked.
"Hell no! She would kill me." Tai said.
"Omg.." I said.
"I can't have no baby right now. I have to focus on school & this could look bad for him. I'm 17 & he's 28. I'm not even legal yet. I have to finish school. I can't raise a baby." Tai said in tears.
"I understand.. Just hope that none of the paparazzi found out. Does he know?" I asked.
"No.. I haven't told him." She said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"I'm scared he might leave me & I don't want him to leave. I love him." Tai said.
"Well if he loves you he'll stay regardless. You have to tell him Tai!" I said.
"I can't. I just can't. I don't want him to leave." Tai said.
"Well it would make him want to leave if you don't tell him. Tell him!" I said.
"That's true but I'll see. I'm just so scared." Tai said.
"If you want me to, I can be there with you when he tells you." I said.
"No that's fine. You don't have too." Tai said.
"Okay. You have to tell your mom too." I said.
"OMG I really don't want to tell her especially since he's older than me.. Really older than me. She'll try to kill him." Tai said.
"Well you have too though." I said.
"I know." She said.
"I'm here for you tho." I said.
"Thanks" Tai said.
"Anytime." I said.
Tai stayed for a little more to talk to me & make sure I'm okay then she left. I talked to Jacob for the rest of the night on the phone. I love him so much. I really do. He's my heart. I don't know what I'll do without him. He made my whole day even though I was sick. 😢