Part 31

Bailey woke up the next morning & seen Carolyn in her bed with her. Bailey just shook it off & went in the bathroom. She brushed her teeth then washed her face.

"BAILEY!" Her mom called from downstairs.

Bailey ran downstairs & seen her mom about to leave out.

"Where you going mom?" Bailey asked.

"I have to go back to work today so don't invite no boys over here while I'm gone! Your sister went to work too." My mom said.

"Alright! Have a good day at work mom. Love you." Bailey said & kissed her mom on the cheek.

"I love you too. Lock the door behind me." Bailey's mom said & left the house.

Bailey locked in the door & looked through the refrigerator for some breakfast. She got the pancake mix out also the bacon, eggs & grits. She began to make breakfast. Soon Carolyn woke up & came downstairs.

"You cooking?" Carolyn asked.

"Duh! What does it look like?" Bailey said.

"Shut up! Just make sure my bacon is extra crispy." Carolyn said.

"I gotcha! Don't worry. But why were you sleeping in my bed?" Bailey asked.

-Carolyn P.O.V. Flashback

I was up in the middle of the night & Bailey was sleep. I felt so lonely & just depressed so I slowly & carefully got in the bed with Bailey, trying not to wake her up. I laid close to her. I was against her back. I missed being this close to her. I placed my hand on the back of her thigh & began to rub it gently then I moved my hand up her ass. She had a fat ass! I then moved my hand up her shirt to her boob. I began to get very horny. I then slowly moved my hand down in her pants. Her legs were closed so it was hard trying to feel on her vagina. She then turned the other way to face me. I hurried & got my hand out of her pants. I tried to acted like I was sleep. Then a few seconds later I heard her snoring again. That was close! I looked up & she was sleep again. She had her legs open this time. I never got so excited in my life. I put my hand in her pants & started feeling on her vagina. I got so horny. I wanted to finger her so bad but she would wake up. I heard her began to moan a little in her dream which turned me on more! After a few minutes I stopped & turned over to go to sleep. I licked one of my fingers. It tasted so good then soon I feel asleep.

-End of Carolyn's P.O.V. Flashback

"Um.. The floor was hurting my back." Carolyn said nervously.

"Okay well you can start sleeping in my bed then if the floor is hurting your back." Bailey said.

Carolyn smiled a devilish smile.

"Thanks Bailey! I was hurting for too long!" Carolyn said.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever." Bailey said & continued to cook the food.

Soon she was finished cooking the food & sat it on the kitchen table. Her & Carolyn sat down & began to eat.

"Lemme found out you can cook.." Carolyn said.

"You just found out.." Bailey said.

Carolyn laughed.

"So what you doing today?" Carolyn asked.

"Whatever you doing. I ain't really doing nothing today." Bailey said.

"Wanna go on a date?" Carolyn asked.

"A date?" Bailey said with a 'bish whet' look on her face.

"Not like that.. a friendly type date." Carolyn said.

"Alright. Where at & what time?" Bailey asked.

"Buffet King (Chinese Buffet) of course! & we can go at 3." Carolyn said.

"Ight." Bailey said & continue eating her food.

Meanwhile with Jacob.. He got up early in the morning & got on his tour bus & headed to the next city. When he got there he checked into a hotel to freshen up for his interview he was going to do. They headed towards the radio station in Chicago where he would be doing his interview. He got there & met everyone who worked there & began his interview.

"Wassup, Wassup? Everyone I'm sitting here with the talented star all the way from Milwaukee, Jacob Latimore! He's going to be here on tour with Diggy Simmons. Now tell them about that Jacob." The man said.

"Yeah uh tonight at the arena.. It's going to go down. Buy your tickets & come see me, Dig, & SG3 (made up boy band group) perform it's going to be dope!" Jacob said.

"Alright you heard it from Jacob right here live! We will be right back from more with Jacob!" The man said & went off the air.

Meanwhile with Bailey (I'm skipping to the "friendly date") They got ready to go then headed out to a Chinese buffet. Bailey's sister got off of work so Bailey got to use her car. They arrived to the Chinese buffet & got out the car. They went inside where the waitress sat then down & asked what kind of drinks they wanted. They told her & she went to go get them.

"The Chinese food look so good." Carolyn said.

"Yeah I know." Bailey said

Just then Trevor texted Bailey saying "Can I come over tonight?" Bailey ignored it. Then Carolyn looked at her.

"Who texted you?" Carolyn asked.

"Nobody.." Bailey said.

Carolyn just then tried to grab for Bailey's phone by Bailey's area. Bailey looked at her & Carolyn looked at Bailey then Carolyn's smile grew bigger. Bailey moved Carolyn's hand.

"That's not funny." Bailey said pissed off.

"You moved your phone so.." Carolyn said.

"But you didn't have to grab it." Bailey said.

"But it was your fault." Carolyn said.

"No it wasn't." Bailey said then the lady came with our drinks.

She handed our drinks to us.

"I'm going to go get some food. I'll be right back. Don't mad for too long." Carolyn said getting up to go get her food.

Trevor texted Bailey again & said "I'm sorry about last night. If that's what your mad at." Bailey ignored it. Then he texted back & said "Bailey please answer me.. Please! 😞" Bailey ignored it. She didn't want to really talk to Trevor no more because she was afraid that she might cheat on Jacob & she didn't want to do that. Just then he called & Bailey declined it. Trevor texted back saying "I'm coming over tonight Bailey.." Bailey just ignored it then Carolyn came back with a plate full of food.

"Damn Carolyn.. All that food." Bailey said.

"What? I love coming here. The food is so good." Carolyn said.

"I'm going get my food. I'll be right back." Bailey said & left her phone in her purse.

Carolyn waited till Bailey walked off to the food side of the buffet then took her phone out her purse. She unlocked it then started to read the messages. She got pissed off & replied back to Trevor saying "LEAVE ME ALONE! I DONT WANT YOU! I WANT CAROLYN!" She laughed & put her phone back in her purse.

"Maybe he'll stop messing with my girl!" Carolyn said to herself & continue eating her food.