Part 4

-Still Bailey's P.O.V

"So did you get that girl number?" I asked taking a bite of the pepperoni pizza.

"Yeah." He said.

Just then Reggie called my phone. I looked at Christion then he looked at my phone.

"Oh h*** naw. Don't answer it." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I let the phone ring then 2 minutes later he calls me again. Christion shook his head 'No' for me not answer it so I just let it ring. Then he call again. Christion grabbed my phone & answered it.

"What the f*** do you want?!" Christion said sounding very angry.

"You was that dude at movies huh? Her best friend?" He asked.

"Yeah why? You want to get your a** beat again?" Christion asked.

Reggie laughed.

"What the f*** is so funny?" Christion asked.

"You!" He said.

"It was funny when you got your ass beat too. Look stop calling her fucking phone. She don't want you! She's moved on. Bye!" Christion said & hung up.

"Wow.." I said.

"Bruh. I swear this dude is something else." Christion said.

"I know right. Just forget about him. He's irrelevant." I said.

Soon after me & Christion was done eating I decide to go home so he dropped me off home. When I arrived there Christion walked me inside then left. My mom was in the room sleeping. My dad left for work & my sister was with her friends. I went upstairs to my room & put on something comfort. I sat on my bed & thought about my day. Just then I heard my phone ringing. I looked & it was Reggie. I groaned then I answered it.

"What do you want?" I asked frustrated.

"Look out your window." He said.

I looked out my window & seen him standing there. I hung up the phone & opened my window.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see you." He said.

"Go home I don't want you here!" I exclaimed.

"Let me in.." He said.

"Why? Why should I do that after you took some other girl to the movies & kissed her.. INFRONT OF ME!" I asked.

"Because I need to talk to you." He said.

"About what? What is there to talk about?" I asked.

"Let me inside & I'll tell you." He said.

"Why can't you just say it right here?" I asked.

He didn't say nothing.

"That's what I thought. Bye Reggie. I'm done with you. You obviously choose who you wanted to be with. I hope she treats you like you treated me. I'm done. I don't want to do this anymore." I said.

"Let me come inside & I'll explain Bailey. Just please give me a chance." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Because you love me. Remember?" He said.

"Remember how you played with my feelings & my heart? Huh? Do you remember that?" I asked.

I could feel my eyes water up. I was just done.

"I'm sorry Bailey." He said.

"It's too late for that." I said.