Chapter 29 - Threesome

Start from the beginning

"He's ready, it's not like he's a virgin. Has he had a threesome before?" Marcus asks me.

"He said he's had a threesome in the past but this is different because it's bdsm," I say.

"He'll be fine! He can safeword if he needs too," Marcus says and I nod.

"I guess, Will is trustworthy enough so that makes me a little more confident," I say.

"It'll be fine. Now you two go to the main room, I've got work to do," Marcus says. Nathan gives him a kiss and we go to our couch in the main room.

We chat for a while and Lucas arrives with a sub I've not met before.

"Hey, this is Jake," he says as the sub kneels at his feet. "He's new and Marcus wanted me to take him as my sub tonight to get him used to the club."

"That's good of you," I say.

"Thanks, but I want to talk about your threesome," he says with a smirk.

"Vin and Will are in the subs room with Cole, they'll be here soon," I tell him.

"What do you have planned?" He asks me.

"Well Vincent wants to top and Will wants to do double penetration so Vincent gets to do that with me," I say and Nathan gets excited.

"You're doing double penetration on his second scene?" Nathan asks with an impressed look.

"Not on him, on Will," I clarify.

"Oh that makes more sense. Still cool though," Nathan says. I see Nathan look to the door so I do too and see Cole, Will, and Vinny come in with huge smiles on their faces.

Vincent looks fucking amazing. He has the small shorts on which let me see his lovely legs and amazing chest. I also notice he's got oil on his body which makes his muscles defined against the lights in the room. All three subs have the oil in their skins so they must have just discovered how good it makes them look. Thankfully they haven't put on too much because that would make them look too oily and not just moisturised.

I watch as Will and Vinny kneel on each side of my legs. I put my hand on Vinny's head and ruffle his hair which makes him sigh happily.

"You both look great. Do you want to watch the show or give me a blowjob?" I ask them. They exchange a look before Vinny answers.

"Blowjob please Master," Vinny says and Will nods. I unzip my pants as the lights dim for the show to start. I take out my semi as both subs kneel up and start licking on my dick. I watch as their tongues and lips brush against each other as they suck and kiss opposite sides of my length. They both go to suck on the head and I see them smirk before they start to makeout. The tip of my dick is between their mouths as they kiss messily. I groan quietly as a warm pleasure goes through me as they get back to sucking me off.

Vincent deepthroats me and I moan as Will sucks on my balls. I tangle my fingers in Vincent's hair and hold his head down as he swallows around my dick. It's weird not to hear him gag but that's why I love him. I let him come up for air and he catches his breath, some saliva stringing from my dick. Will licks all the way up my length and sucks on the head as Vincent sucks on the side of my dick.