From one ex to another

Start from the beginning

"An important one," I gave her a pointed look.

"He's nice, I like him," she shrugged.

"Like you liked me?" I questioned.

She rolled her eyes, "Sure, why not?" she shrugged again.

"No, that's not how this works, babe. You like him or you don't?" I questioned.

"I'm working on it," she smirked before walking away and sitting with Liam.

Asshole.

-----<3-----

"Well, what about these, Nick?" my mom asked.

Somehow, William and I got stuck with the women and were now the judges of every single item.

"Where the hell is Landon?" I asked while looking around.

"Nick?" my mom asked.

"Yes, mom?" I sighed, resting my elbow on her shoulder.

"Aren't these pretty?" she asked while holding up earrings to her ears.

"The best, mom," I said while nodding.

"You've said that for every item I've shown you," she rolled her eyes.

"What can I say, mom? I'm not a stylist," I shrugged. "William!" Madeline called him over.

Emma's over there.

"I'm gonna go, mom," I kissed her cheek before going over with Liam.

"Yeah?" he asked Madeline.

So here's where Landon's been. With the normal women. And Zoey of course.

"We are going dress shopping, we need your help," Madeline tapped his shoulder.

"Dress shopping? You brought like fifty dresses?" Will questioned.

"Don't ask questions. We model, you decide and suggest, okay?" she asked.

"Right," he said slowly.

"Great. You help me, Landon helps Zoey, and whose help would you like, Emma?"

We all turned to her.

"Nobody's," she shrugged while looking through some dresses.

"A second opinion never hurts. Nick, you help her," Madeline shrugged.

"What?" we asked in sync.

"It's not much. Just nod when you like a dress on her and shake your head if you don't. You two don't even have to talk, have fun!" Madeline laughed before disappearing between clothes with Will.

"Wait I-" Emma began talking to Zoey but she was also leaving with Landon.

I looked at the few dresses in her hand while sighing in defeat, "I can carry those for you if you want," I shrugged. I used to carry shopping bags for her. She's not much of a shopper so it was never a task.

"Why not? Make yourself useful," she shrugged, handing them over to me.

An hour.

We looked around this entire freaking place for an hour. Top floor and bottom. She's very picky. Nothing I don't know.

She looked at both directions, confused about where to go.

"Changing rooms are over here," I grabbed her wrist.

"Liam is over there. I can take his help," she shrugged knowingly.

"Nice try," I rolled my eyes before pulling her towards the changing rooms. "One down, billion to go," I handed her the first dress and pushed her into the room.