"let's be glad." dean says cutting off bobby giving him a look. "who want to remember all that hell?"

"well, how long was i gone?" sam asks looking to me and bobby.

"about a year and a half." i say looking at sam with hurt in my eyes.

"what?" he glances back to dean. "i was downstairs-? i don't remember anything. so how'd i get back? was it cas? or did you find a way using magic?" he says looking to me questionably.

"not exactly." dean says making sam look at him while he just looked down at the table.

"dean, what did you do?" i look away not exactly wanting to be here for this part of the conversation.

"me and death-" dean says looking up at sam, which he was soon cut off.

"death? the horsemen?" sam asks raising his voice.

"i had leverage. it's done."

"you sure?"

"it's over. slate's wiped."

"well, isn't this just neat and clean?" i was glad that bobby said something. i would normally but dean was still mad at me, he was just hiding it mostly.

"yes, it is, for once." dean and bobby share a look making the room silent for a minute.

"is there anything else i should know?" sam asks looking to dean for an answer.

"no." dean says shaking his head. i try to keep a happy look on my face for sam's sake. "another beer?" dean asks him motioning to the bottle.

"uh, yeah." dean gets up and heads over to the fridge.

after a while bobby had gone outside and dean went to go check on him, which left me and sam alone. me and sam sat on the couch as we started to talk.

"so, how have you been the last year and a half. you haven't really said anything." sam says taking a sip of his beer. i half expected him to put his hand on my leg like he had been doing before, but then i remember that that was sam without a soul.

"um, nothing super. dean met my family." i laugh a little looking down at my hands. "my dad thinks he has a thing for me but, he thinks that every guy that comes by our house does. on a sadder note, my grandma died a couple of weeks ago." i look back up to sam to see him with a sad look on his face.

"i'm really sorry belle." he says putting his hand on mine which was on my lap still.

"it's fine, she was a great woman. i miss her but, i got some of her journal's, so did my brother. they are pretty interesting. some are about her witchcraft and others are just about life events, like when me, my dad and my brother were born. or when my dad got married, even when she got married." he smiles at me as he sees my face glow when i talk about it.

"that's great. have you started reading any yet?" he asks, keeping his hand still on mine.

"some, my brother and me read this one about when i was born. she mentioned how she thought i might be the natural witch. i guess she was right. my dad said that she always was." i say look in his eyes. he was very interested.

"i would love to read some of those, if you'd let me." he says kind of not sure if he should ask or not.

"yeah, i'm sure she wouldn't have minded. she told me to stick with you guys before she died. i guess she knew that my future lied with you both." he laughs a little.

"belle, i want you to know that i'm always going to be there for you. i kind of figured out that you and dean aren't in a good place. just the way he was acting." i sigh looking away.