Chapter eight

Katsuki point of veiw ~ Currently we were stuck in traffic for the past hour due to an accident we would be here for another two hours or so. But at least dunce face and Deku could get some sleep. I looked in the back and I saw shitty hair face was matching his hair and eyes.

"Half n half look" I whispered pointing in the back he looked "Kiri why is your face so red" half n half asked "l-look w-where t-their h-hands" shitty hair stuttered

We looked and saw where their hands were it was on his member rubbing it. Me and half n half went wide eyed when shitty hair started to groan. We both went red.

"Shitty hair what the fuck" I growled "it's not my fault" he slightly yelled this went like this for twenty minutes. Me and half n half we just as hard as shitty hair because of his moaning and groaning. And because during the twenty minutes Deku and dunce face started to moan also. The moans that came out of their mouths were so lewd. That had me wondering what would happen if they weren't asleep and the three of us were actually fucking them.

I looked back at them and Deku and dunce face started to stir awake. When they woke up they realized what was happening. "Sorry Kiri" they both said looking at him "it's fine"shitty hair said "do you want us to fix it for you it looks painful"Deku said "you don't have too" shitty hair said "we caused it so we'll fix it Sho and Kat come here also we'll fix you two also"dunce face said me and half n half headed in the back also the car was pretty big I sat on shitty hairs right and half n half day on his left.

Dunce face and Deku were in front of us. All of our coats were put in the passengers seats along with out hoodies so we were shirt less. Deku pulled down my pants and boxers. Dunce pulled down half n half's while they both pulled down shitty hairs. When they did they just stared at us. Making the three of us go red. They looked at each other and started talking in sign language.

I looked over to shitty hair he was about the same size as me around 12ins. Half n half was probably the biggest he was around 14ins. Then I felt a hand wrap around my shaft causing me to shiver in delight. I looked and saw that Deku had his hands wrapped around my shaft. He started moving his hands up and down. Making me throw my head back in delight and groan. He repeated this action for a few minutes when I felt him remove his hands and replace them with his mouth. He started bobbing his head up and down turning me into a moaning mess. Soon I released into his mouth.

He swallowed all of it making me blush. Then is saw both dunce face and Deku sucking off shitty hair. Me and half n half were watching our mates. Soon shitty hair released on their faces. But the both of them used their fingers and licked it off.

"Kiri and Kacchan taste good" Deku said "so does Kiri and todo" dunce face said "I wonder how all three of them taste like together" Deku said "let's find out" dunce face said and the both of them started to make out. I'm not gonna lie but that is fucking hot. The kiss lasted about five minutes making me, shitty hair and half n half get hard again. When the two of them broke apart they had a trail of saliva connecting them.

"They taste amazing together" the both of them said at the same time "half n half and shitty hair after this date we are fucking Deku and Dunce face until they are filled with our babies inside of them"I declared "Wait what" Deku asked "I agree with him" half n half said "huh" dunce face asked "be prepared because we aren't going to hold back" shitty hair declared. The both of them went pale.

After a while we all went back to our seats after a fifteen minute make out session. We were still stuck in traffic but at least it was starting to move again. I looked towards the back and saw that Deku had his air pods in and was reading a book. Dunce face was doing the same thing also. It looked like the same book. They both were leaning on the door with their legs on shitty hair. They took off their shoes before putting their legs on shitty hair.