Icy-Hot

Shoto~ I'm Shoto Torodoki. I'm 19 years old. I'm 6'4. I'm the number three idol. It pisses my dad off which I'm proud of. I hate him. He's an abusive asshole. He abused me and my siblings when my mom was in the Stars filming a movie for a couple of years.

He forced my older brother to run away because of his abuse and he is completely homophobic. My older brother Touya Torodoki is twenty four. He is a famous director and model and is married to his soulmate Shigaraki Tomura who is a famous photographer and model. They are adorable.

My other older siblings Fuyumi Torodoki is twenty-one years old she is a famous writer and model. Her twin Natsuo Torodoki is a famous model and screenplay writer. They also left me with the asshole I call a father at a young age. But I'm still close with them.

But anyways I'm known as Icyhot. I'm portrayed as mysterious. Which pretty much fits me since know one knows about me. I mostly like keeping to myself. I have depression and insomnia. I am a model, actor and singer.

I have four mates which I can't meet because it will ruin my career so people think hat I'm mateless. My mate marks on my right shoulder. The are roses. The first one is mine it's red and white. The next one is orange. Then the one after is green. The next one is yellow. The last one is red. They are all connected by gold and silver vines with black leaves. I wish I could meet them.

But anyways I have two different colored hair and eyes which I was born with. The right side of my hair is red which I get from my asshole dad and my right eye is blue along with a burn mark which I got when he poured hot water on it. The left side of my hair is white which I got from my mom and my left eye is grey. I have a good relationship with my mother.

 I have a good relationship with my mother

End of chapter