Charge Bolt

Denki ~ Hi I'm Denki Kaminari. I'm 17 years old and 5'8. I have blonde almost yellow hair with a black lightning bolt on it. I am the number five idol known as charge bolt who is supposed to be an airhead. I'm actually not an airhead. I'm a actor, singer, and model and a social media influencer. I wasn't born into this industry.

I was actually adopted by two famous actors. Their names are Shota Aizawa aka eraser head and Hazish Yamada present mic. They had already adopted a boy named Hitoshi Shinso. He is the number six idol. We are pretty close. I was happy they adopted me. I hated being in the orphanage.

I was placed in there because my parents had passed away. The kids there were really mean and cruel. They would always bully me. That caused me to fall into depression. But after I was adopted things started to change and I became famous also.

I also meet the other four idols when we were younger we we actually became friends but they don't remember. We were doing a commercial together. But sadly they don't remember everyone thinks that we hate each other because we constantly fighting for number one idol. But I don't get how we can hate each other when we never talk. It's pretty stupid if you ask me.

But anyways I have four mates which I wish to meet one day but I don't want to really want to risk losing my job. My mate marks on my left shoulder. The are roses. The first one it red and white. The next one is orange. Then the one after is green. The next one is mine it's yellow. The last one is red. They are all connected by gold and silver vines with black leaves. It's really cool and pretty. I hate how I have to hide it.

End of chapter

End of chapter