Chapter 6 ~ Home Sweet Home

Luigi left the grocery store headed twords the beach house, taking backways and alleys as much as possible. He didn't want to be seen. The more people who saw him, the easier it would be to get caught by the police. He already had it bad enough from what happened at the store. Hopefully the people would forget. Luigi stopped outside the beach house and took a deep breath. "Home sweet home, I guess" he grimaced to himself.

"Peach, I'm back!" Luigi announced as he fluttered into the house. He felt like a breadwinner husband. Hopefully Peach isn't as upset as she was when he left. To his surprise, she laughed. "Welcome back, Luigi!". Luigis heart skipped a beat, and he began to blush. Finally, his dreams were coming true. His hard work was finally paying off. "I'm sorry for your accommodations, but depending on how things go, hopefully it'll change" Luigi said, gesturing to the ropes that held the princess. He began putting the groceries in the fridge and pantry. "It's alright, Luigi. I understand." Peach replied maternally.

God he's so in love it made him blind. His stupidity is my survival, I guess. Peach pondered as she planned to escape the clutches of her captor. Normally, she would depend on Mario for this type of situation, but he's dead. Peaches eyes stung. Luigi killed his own brother. She's really in the hands of a true psychopath. And so, she needed to find her own way out. Luckily for her, in her right earing hid a vile of poison. In her left, the antidote. Her plan was to gain the green plumbers trust and then poison him. From there, she would simply leave and go to the police station. After that, it was back to normal. Maybe she could gain some pity from the other kingdoms and have them give her money. In recent years, the mushroom kingdom was undergoing financial hardships. Lessertown's existence was proof of this. In a way, this kidnapping was a financial blessing. The only thing that could cause this plan to go south was enraging the green carbon copy of her ex-beloved. And so, she simply planned to "keep it cool". She heard a soft thud in front of her, and she snapped her head towards the sound. In front of her, Luigi had brought a chair over and sat, gazing into her eyes. He seemed to shortly hesitate once they locked eyes, and he began to blush profusely.

Wow. I can't believe ive gotten this far and everything is going just wonderfully. I think now that all distractions are out of the way, she finally understands. She gets how much i'm in love with her and... loves me back. There's no denying that look! Tonight is the night.