New adventure

Hi guys !! :)

So this is the first time I put my book here. I hope you like it :D .
I apologize for any weird expressions or mistakes..i'm working on it :))
just give it a shot it's worth it trust me ;).
xoxox❤

~~~

Lian's POV

Lian's POV

I was gathering the rest of my belongings, i sighed as i Iooked at the last piece in my hand.

my family picture

I put it into the small bag i had on my bed and closed it. I can't believe that my dream is caming true. After what felt like ages, i finally got what i've always dreamed of. One of The most famous academies for arts, 'The EMA ACADEMY' Scholarship.

It is an award i've never imagined that I could gain. To my surprise, i was one of those few lucky ones to receive this scholarship. Other rich people made their opportunity with money, and when i say money i mean a lot! ; A sum you can't go around spending it casually. I, on the other hand wasn't that rich, but i blieleved that talents can't be sold nor bought. If anything i'm proud of myself for being able to get there with my own talent.

there's only one tiny problem!

As i looked at the picture second ago there was my dad my mom and i, all happy. We are a truly tiny happy familly, we're alwyse togather. I feel sad for leaving them. My father was proud of me as much as i did of myself but mother had a hard time accepting the fact that i was leaving them for too long and outside our small town.

Since I was the only child in the family, yeah you guess it right, i was so close to my parents, especially my mom. We used to do everything togather. Cooking, shopping, makeup and a lot of girly stuff. I'll do anything to keep that smile on her face and i will make up for it when i return. Now my adventurous soul is longing to explore the outer world.

"are you done sweety?" My mom's voice cut my thoughts, I turned to my bedroom door on which she rests, her eyes looked at me while a small smile formed on her lips.

"Yeah i guess i'm done." I responded offering the same smile.

oh dear god that look !

I know that look

May the lord help me !

I stood up taking a few steps until i was facing her. She was trying to act cool yet she was failing, with one small glance at her teary eyes anyone can tell

"please don't cry, i'll be just fine." I said, both hands graping her face gently. "Who said i was crying?" I give her a pointed look and she laughed.

"Okay all right i'm sorry but i can't help it." She stated.

"Mom i promess i'll make you proud you don't need to worry i'll be staying with Susy's familly we won't be alone you know, you heard her on the phone Just like i did, her parents will be staying with us." I said in a one go. hoping that this would reassure her.