Gym Rats

It was bright and early Sunday morning. Tetsutetsu and Kamakiri were leaving their school dorms to hit the gym. They were gym buddies and worked out outside of class. While they were on their way, they reflected more on the training they had with Class 1A. 

Tetsutetsu: Vlad sensei is really pushing us harder since we lost during the training with class 1a. 

Kamakiri: I don't blame him. We acted like fools out there. Especially me. I should have had Bakugo. 

Tetsutetsu: Well, none of us expected him to actually work with his teammates. You guys weren't the only ones surprised. We were all jaw dropped. 

Kamakiri: You and Todoroki really duked it out though. I never knew he could make his flames that hot. 

Tetsutetsu: Me neither. I woulda had him if it wasn't for Honenuki stepping in and Knocking him out! 

Kamakiri: Uhhh dude, I think he was trying to save you, not steal your thunder. 

Tetsutetsu: I DON'T CARE, I COULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF HIM. 

Kamakiri: You were bright red from his heat, a little more and you would have melted. 

Tetsutetsu: THAT'S NOT TRUE ONLY WEALKLINGS WOULD THINK LIKE THAT, I WAS GONNA KOCK HIM OUT. 

Kamakiri: Whatever man, we're almost there anyway. 

The two arrived at the gym. It was Chest day and they had their workouts planned on their phones. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bench Press: Sets 5 Reps 5 Tempo 10X0 Rest 60sec

Incline Bench Press: Sets 5 Reps 5 Tempo 10X0 Rest 60sec

Incline dumbbell press: Sets 4 Reps 8 Tempo 2010 Rest 20sec

Incline dumbbell fly: Sets 4 Reps 10 Tempo 2111 Rest 20sec

Press Ups: Sets 4 Reps 12 Tempo 2010 Rest 60sec

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys scanned their cards and went to their usual workout spot. 

Tetsutetsu: ALRIGHT KAMAKIRI, ARE YOU READY?

Kamakiri: Why are you yelling?

Tetsutetsu: CAUSE IM READY TO GET HUGE FOR MY REMATCH AGAINST TODOROKI 

Kamakiri: I'm usually very violent, but you really need to let that go man.

Tetsutetsu: I CANT. NOT UNTIL I PROVE MY DOMINANCE

The boys began their workout and started there sets. They went by fairly quickly considering the two were full of energy. After they finished their bench sets. Tetsutetsu noticed a friend from 1A in the distance. 

Tetsutetsu: KIRISHIMA!! 

Kirishima: Oh, hey Tetsutetsu, what's going on man? 

Tetsutetsu: Nothing much bro, just doing some chest workouts, you?

Kirishima: Cardio for us. Bakugo and I were just headed to the treadmills. 

Bakugo: COME ON WEIRD HAIR, WE DONT GOT ALL DAY

Kamakiri: The hedgehog seems upset.  

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, YOU STUPID BUG? 

Kamakiri: I called you a STUPID. HEDGEHOG. What are you gonna do about it? 

Bakugo: WHY YOU LITTLE... 

Bakugo started to make mini-explosions with his hands until Kirishima and Tetsutetsu grabbed him. 

Kirishima: Come on man, this is a public gym. Control yourself. 

Bakugo: FINE. BUT I'LL KICK YOUR ASS ONCE WERE BACK ON CAMPUS BUG

Kamakiri: Yeah sure. 

Kirishima: Anyways, we gotta get going, see you later guys!

Tetsutetsu: See you later bro! 

Tetsutetsu and Kamakiri continued with their workout. They were at incline dumbbell press. 

Tetsutetsu: COME ON KAMAKIRI, YOU GOT IT, SHOW THOSE WEIGHTS WHO'S BOSS!!

Kamakiri: Dude, I'm not even struggling... 

Tetsutetsu: I DONT CARE, IM TRYING TO GET YOU REEAALLLL HYPED.

Kamakiri: I appreciate it but I don't need it. 

Kamakiri dropped the weights and got behind the chair as Tetsutetsu proceeded to grab the weights for his set. 

Tetsutetsu: Hey Kamakiri, can I ask you, something man?

Kamakiri was perplexed

Kamakiri: I guess..? 

Tetsutetsu: How do you ask a girl on a date, or tell her you like her?

Kamakiri's eyes widened 

Kamakiri: You're crushing on someone huh? Well, I'm the wrong person to ask. 

Tetsutetsu: I'm just asking since I really wanna ask Kendo on a date. I don't need good advice, just an idea or a place to start. 

Kamakiri: Is that why you're always praising her and complimenting her so much?

Tetsutetsu: I guess. She's just so cool and a nice friend. I'd love to get to know her better. 

Kamakiri: As I said, I'm the wrong person not ask but if I were you, I'd just ask her to hang out. Do something fun and not romantic. Like an Aracade, bowling, mini-golf, something where you can both laugh and get to know each other better. 

Tetsutetsu dropped the weights and turned around

Tetsutetsu: You know, for somebody who says they're bad with romance, that was pretty good.

Kamakiri just rolled his eyes. 

Tetsutetsu: What about you Kamakiri, you got anyone, in particular, you got your eyes on. 

Kamakiri: No. 

Tetsutetsu: Come on man, what about Tokage? She seems to be really into you. 

Kamakiri: It's probably because I look so much like a reptile. 

Tetsutetsu: Who cares man, she's still into you regardless.

Kamakriri: As I said, I got no time and no interest in romance. 

Tetsutetsu: Whatever man.

The two boys finished their workout for the day and headed back to campus. 

Tetsutetsu: Man that was a good workout. I already feel it.

Kamakiri: Indeed it was. Tomorrow is Cardio, so be ready. 

Tetsutetsu: I'm always ready for more gains!! 

Kamakiri just sighed and laughed underneath his breath

The two boys got back to campus and headed up the stairs to their rooms. 

Kamakiri: Oh, and good luck with that little thing you told me about. 

Tetsutetsu: Oh, thanks man, I'll give it my best shot! 

Kamakiri: All you can do. Be ready for tomorrow though, don't get too caught up in those feelings now. 

Tetsutetsu: RIGHT!  

The two boys went their separate ways as Tetsutetsu headed for a shower and Kamakiri headed towards his room. 

Kamakiri's thoughts: That Tetsutetsu man. He's full of something.