Homesick

The sun rose over the horizon as another day began at the Prestigious UA high school. Hero Course Class 1B was up early as usual for a training exercise scheduled prior by surprise, by their teacher, Vlad King. The students were assigned to change into their hero uniforms and meet at Ground Beta.

Yanagi: You guys, I wonder what we'll be doing today.

Komori: Same honestly. He kinda just threw it at us yesterday after class, so I guess it could be something important?

Kendo: It's probably some surprise evaluation. You know, seeing how much we've grown and how much out quirks have improved.

TetsuTetsu: Or fight training!

Kuroiro: How do you have so much energy so early in the morning?

Shiozaki: I feared it was yet another surprise quirk exam.

Awase: Don't scare me like that Shiozaki, I'm too tired for a surprise quirk exam

Shiozaki: I wholeheartedly apologize for startling you, Awase.

Fukidashi: Maybe it's to give us a pat on the back for how good we've been doing this semester...?

Bondo: Probably not.

Yanagi: What Kendo said sounds the most believable, to be honest.

Kodai: As always.

Yanagi: But why Ground Beta? Wouldn't the gym be better for evaluations?

Komori: Yeah shroom, Yanagi makes a good point, why Ground Beta?

Kendo: I think I have an idea.

The group of students continued their walk to Ground Beta to meet the rest of their class until Three more students from their class decided to join them, Tokage, Honenuki, & Shoda.

Tokage: Heya everybody!

Shoda: Hello guys!

Kendo: There you guys are, why were you so late?!

Honenuki: Well we would have joined you before you guys left, but like usual, Tokage overslept and took forever to get ready.

Tokage shot Honenuki a dirty look.

Tokage: Hey, a girl's gotta take her time getting ready! Boys got it easy!

Monoma: Funny, I thought you were one?

Tokage turned around and shot Monoma an annoyed look.

Tokage: Funny, I thought you were a little bitch? Guess My little pony finally grew some balls.

Everyone laughed at what Tokage said while Monoma just gave Tokage an angry look.

(Timeskip)

The students arrived at Ground Beta. The remaining students from their class were inside waiting for them. Vlad King took attendance and continued with the instructions for today's training.

Vlad King: Good Morning everybody. Today will be a special day. I want to see how much you've all improved after your work studies and training. Do all of you remember the first training exercise we did?

Honenuki: The one where one team was a hero and the others were villains correct? The one where the villans defended a bomb while the heroes tried to capture them and the weapon?

Vlad King: Precisely Honenuki. Today we will be redoing that exercise but now, with you're improved quirks and your improved battlefield awareness.

Kendo: Will we be having the same teams like last time?

Vlad King: Yes but with a twist. You will be swapping roles, so if you were on Villans last time, you're on the hero team now. Does everyone understand?