what did I do

Hi I'm fairly new to writing so my chapters are going to be kinda short

Enjoy
_______________________________________

Lucy's POV

As I'm walking towards the hell of a guild I think of all the things they've done to me. They have done multiple things to me so I'm pretty much always covered in bandage's. They have burned, whipped, hit, kicked, shot me among other things.

I come out of my thoughts and see that I am at the guild.I take a deep breath and open the doors and as soon as I did I regreted it. I was hit with everything it hurt so much, but this was different they were putting everything on me all they had.

I was there screaming out while everyone kept on hitting me and throwing spells at me and looking mad. As I am thinking of this I see my friends my real friends crying I didn't want them to see me like this so I sucked I up and put the most 'im fine' looking face and attempted smile while thinking "what did I do to deserve this" but just then natsu grabbed my hand I winced from the spells and bandages that had hit me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up and fire punched my gut( sorry forgot the spells they use so might make some up) he let me fall to the ground but didn't let go of my hand.

No one's point of view

Natsu didn't let go of lucy's hand if fact he burned it. Natsu yelled "you don't deserve to be in fairy tail we don't need a weakling like you marching our name around and getting beaten fairy tail is for strong people only all you do is use hide behind your spirits you never actually fight we always have to save your ass and we are getting tired of it." After this natsu took lucy's hand and burned it and made sure the guild mark was gone.

Lucy was barely able to stay awake but still heard all of it. Nasty let go of lucy's hand and she went unconscious the last thing she heard was her friends calling her.

_______________________________________

As I said at the top I'm pretty new to writing so the chapters are going to be shorter than your used to.i don't know when I might post again school and and just my life in general are pretty hectic so no promises but maybe maybe once every 2 weeks. Anyways that aside hope you enjoyed the chapter😄