ch-2

~time skip of 5 years~
So basically you need to know that Izuku and Y/n are best friends. Y/n still wants to be friends with Katsuki again and she tried! But Katsuki's pride always got in the way. Y/n has now mastered shapeshift but it can be used for 15 minutes only. That's when she uses one for all. She has almost mastered one for all, her being able to use 75 percent max. As promised she never told anyone about the quirk and whenever someone asks, she says it's a combination of speed and strength enhancement. Also, due to her being part wolf, she has more stamina and enhanced hearing and vision.
 Her father still abuses her and now she has multiple scars but she hides them by wearing long sleeves. She is diagnosed with slight depression, but she doesn't do anything harmful to herself like cutting and starving. She has grown into a tomboy and rarely wears girly stuff. She has become more mature (personality wise). She has learned how to fight without her quirks so that if she wants, she can save people without using her quirk. She has also learned how to sing, rap and dance from her siblings. Min unnie taught her how to sing and dance while Joonie hyung taught her how to rap. She has also written some songs because of how intelligent and creative she is. She can play all instruments. She has also grown tall, right now, her height is 5'4. That is tall for a nine year old isn't it? What can I say, she got her height by playing sports, her best one being basketball. I know that's a lot for a nine year old, but she has a high IQ, of 150. (I'm sorry if you can't relate. I can't relate either.) (also, all the songs belong to their artists, but in this story, the songs will be released by Y/n. I will tell which ones. Also, she doesn't write most of her songs in Korean, but she remembers her native language. Most of her songs will be in English since she only used that and Japanese in Japan. But don't worry, some of them will be Korean. Also, I will be using nightcore versions of the songs.)
Namjoon is 18, Geongmin is 15 and Y/n is 9.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was night-time. Father had come home. He started to hit me like usual. That was until Joonie hyung came in. His eyes went wide at the sight of me on the floor, all bloodied up. His eyes turned into rage and he punched father so hard he was out cold. He then turned to me, picked me up and went towards eomma's room. The noise must have woken up Min unnie because she also came down. Her eyes also went wide at the sight of me. We then entered eomma's room. She had also woken up. Her eyes went so wide, I thought they would come out. Hyung then laid me on the bed. Mom turned into chansey and healed me. "What happened?!!" Yelled eomma. "I saw appa hitting her so I knocked him out." "HE WHAT?!? Ok this is getting out of hand, him neglecting Y/n was enough but abusing her?! That's it! I'm divorcing him." She then tells us to pack our clothes.

~the next day~

Mom got the divorce papers and signed them. "Honey, we are going to move back to Seoul in a few hours I have already booked our flight. It's in 5 hours. I have packed most of our clothes. Say goodbye to all of your friends...." I went to busi's house and knocked the door. I was already crying because I will have to leave my friends. Mom opens the door and when she sees me crying, she hugged me and asked what's wrong. "I'm moving. I need to see busi." "W-what? You're m-moving?" Busi says as he comes from behind. "Busi! I'm so sorry but my mom said we're moving back...." By now both of us were a crying mess. "Will I ever see you again wolfy?" "Maybe..." "Thank god!" "Anyways, I should get going now... Love you Busi (in a friend manner, chill)" I kiss his cheek and go towards Wang's house. Even though we're not friends, I still need to say bye to momma Bakugo and Wang. I knock on their door. "SOMEONE'S HERE YOU OLD HAG!" Yup. That's definitely Wang. "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT I'M GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR!" And that's mom for you. "What's wrong my little wolf?" mom asks. "I'm moving back to Seoul in some hours.... And I wanted to say bye to Wang and you..." "Awh sweetie come here" She engulfs me into a momma bear hug. "Can I see Wang?" "Yeah sure. He's in his room." I run upstairs and bang on his door. He opens it and his eyes widen. "W-WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING WOLFY?!!?" "I'm moving back to Seoul..." I hug him and he takes a second to hug back "I'm gonna miss you." I said as tears started falling again. "Whatever." He then releases me. "I love you Wang (this too in a friendly manner)" I kiss his cheek and went back home.